The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

901 adapter for the mini pipe

Discussion in 'Mini Pipe' started by Mary Kay, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    The 801 to 901 adapter from Vaprelife (vapre51) will allow you to use a 901 atty on the mini pipe. It also allows you to use a cartomizer!
    This solves the 801 atty vs pipe atty problem for me, as I prefer a 901 atty!:D

2. xeir

xeir Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Denver, Colorado
    After seeing your post, I immediately ordered one even before my Mini Pipe came in.

I have to say it works perfectly and its very nice to have the option of switching between the 801 and 901 atty.

3. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Glad you like it..I did run into a tiny problem..lol By just using the 801 to 901 adapter (small gld or silver ring) I found that the stem was too short.. i mean really short! I added an extender used for letting you use a manual 901 battery charger on the auto charger..now it's a party! But it looks like Frankenpipe.
    Do not use the 901 to carto adapter that looks just like the extender but has a hole in it. It will not produce any vapor..the gold adapter already has a hole in it..so does the 901 to carto adapter..2 holes are 1 too many.

With just the 801 to 901 adapter
    [​IMG]

With the 901 charger extender on top of the 801 t0 901 adapter
    [​IMG]

4. TaketheRedPill

TaketheRedPill Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Southern California
    excellent, MaryKay! who cares what it looks like, you've just solved the number one issue with pipes - leakage! modding it to a cartzer with off-the-shelf fittings is brilliant!!! Hmmm....I need me a pipe, and I need me some more cartzers and a few more extenders, oh and more of those adapters over there, and... :)

TTRP

5. xeir

xeir Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Denver, Colorado
    MaryKay, I love it, guess I'll have to get a few cartz and try it out. Always good to have multiple options.

Now I just need some extra batteries and a good multi charger.

6. Outlander

Outlander Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    Westminster, CO USA
    Frank-N-Pipe, LOL
    Does it glow in the dark?
    Just got my mini-pipe the other day and can't put it down. Makes sleeping a bit uncomfortable.

7. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Thanks! I may not be able to solder..but I love to play with all the gadgets for the E-cigs and mods. My pipe is a manual..while it's not sealed, the switch is fairly high on the side of the stem so I shouldn't have leakage related problems anyway. But boy it's nice to be able to use an 801 or 901 atty or a carto!
    BTW, the 901 to carto extention adapter (from vaporcountry)..with a hole lets me use my 901 Nicostick with a cartomizer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.