901 atty questions????......

Status
Not open for further replies.

V4Lis4me

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
FLORIDA
So, I avidly use the kr808d1 model..... and recently purchased a couple of 901 attys and some carts to try out with my kr batts.
This is the first time that i have ever used a "3 piece", and have a couple general questions...

1) When i use the atty with or without the cart (just drippin).... all my juice tasted exactly the same..... nasty metal smoke flavor:(! Ive tried to rinse it out and dry it, tried multiple juices......

What can i do to remedy this, im sure someone who knows the ins and outs of the 901 better than i, can help me out.

2) When using a cart with the atty, after about 5 or six drags..... i pulled out the cart and noticed that the end had melted a little!!!!

This one im not so worried about, because im sure i can just cut the cart down a little.... just wondered if this was common?

And most of all, i could just drip......

But, that just refers back to the first question!

*i bought my 2 attys, and carts from RMV..... (if that matters, i dont know??)

..thanks

Brew

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
WA
Getting ready to mix and match 808 and 901 sets myself. Right now I drip and tailpipe the 808 carts. 3-4 drops and wait a good bit I learned by sucking juice. Once you have it down the tail piped carts are good.

Going to vent some carts for the 901 batts with a jewelers drill.....should be interesting. I also found that carts have the nasty metal taste a bit as well. They say it burns off. will do the burn and vodka clean and see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread