901 Attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

spradling

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Actually the 901 attys with washer are true SLB/DSE!

And they're not that bad!

I carry both styles, I call the original style "2009 version" and the new style with washer "2010 version".

They're true DSE because I buy direct from SLB and because they have the SLB-xxx stamp. They still carry the old style too so if you order without asking they might just send the original atty.

Some of my customers like the new style but I'm glad they didn't drop the old style because there's also a much of people who prefer the old style.

Anything that has a washer in it = copy ;P
Actually it's more like washer=SLB, so for the 510 that means copy/clone, but for 901 that means original!

Next time you order get a few of these new ones to try, between my sales rep at SLB and myself we call them "new style" and "old style".

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Actually it's more like washer=SLB, so for the 510 that means copy/clone, but for 901 that means original!

I wouldn't go that far, I'm sure there is quite a few other companies that already raped their design :p I had a brain fart moment and was referring to the 510 model. The SLB 510 (Washer 510) typically goes by the name of 'Clone' or 'HV' depending on where you buy from ;P

Regardless, I haven't ordered any new 901's since last year, almost threw them and have some on order. It will be interesting to see if I get the washer 901's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread