901 Manual Kits in Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Just a quick announcement, 30 of our manual 901 kits have arrived and are now available for purchase HERE.

901-manual.jpg

The kits are $39.95 each and contains the following:

Atomizing device: 1pc
Manual Battery: 2pc
USB Charger: 1pc
USB to AC Converter: 1pc
Empty Cartridges: 5pc

I'm told that NO the batteries are not sealed. Once my sample arrives, I'll attempt to seal it and let you know how it goes.

We're still waiting on individual manual batteries and their chargers to arrive as accessories, hopefully by the end of the week!

hma95

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Upper MI USA
I'm told that NO the batteries are not sealed.
For me anyways, that's disappointing, as this was one of my main problems with the 901... liquid getting into the battery. I know it's my own fault, but it sure helps being sealed.

Any word if these are still "self cleaning"?

Thanks for the update and looking forward to more updates on them! :)

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
i see that you have just starter kits for the 901 manual battery, will you be selling just the 901 manual battery??

The manual battery isn't compatible with the DSE901 charger so once our order comes in with spare chargers, we'll be able to offer batteries and chargers separately.

If the mfg doesn't seal these things and fix this, there are going to be a lot of problems. Had an unsealed 901 manual PT stuck switch in 5 days. I hope they rectify this.

Great news, aside from confirming with the manufacturer that the new ones have sealed switches, I asked David to double check the ones that arrived on the weekend and compare it to the samples we received earlier, the new ones that arrived are sealed :)

sealed--manual-901.jpg

The one on the right is our sample battery (not sealed), the one on the left is our new ones.​

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Great question, I'll ask David to test the new manual batteries with our true DSE901 colored Att's to make sure they're compatible.

Quite often and even though it's the same thread, different manufacturers set the centre pole at a different depths (not quite making sufficient contact with the atomiser).

I'll let you know the result as soon as I hear back.

Ridewithme38

Moved On
Jun 22, 2009
A different supplier mentioned that you would not be able to use the Manual 901 Batteries with the Auto Chargers because of Button placement...are there any other reason? Can you use a Manual charger with an Auto Battery?

Also i notice that the Charger that comes with this kit has a USB to AC adapter...What is the Wattage put out by this? Can this AC adapter be used with a Passthrough also?

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Yes, they did not work with Best Ecig generic 901 attys. I wanted to purchase a bunch of manual battys, and I have a bulk bunch of their attys, and if they aren't going to work, I'm screwed.

We've tested our colored DSE901 Atty's with the new Manual batteries and they work fine.

A different supplier mentioned that you would not be able to use the Manual 901 Batteries with the Auto Chargers because of Button placement...are there any other reason? Can you use a Manual charger with an Auto Battery?

No other reason, the new USB/AC combo charger will charge both Auto & Manual Batteries.

Also i notice that the Charger that comes with this kit has a USB to AC adapter...What is the Wattage put out by this? Can this AC adapter be used with a Passthrough also?

The AC converter is 5V 500mAh and won't work with a straight-through PassThrough.

Ed, Are there also going to be 801 manual batteries that are sealed?

I would assume so, but can only confirm when they arrive (no ETA sorry).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread