The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

901 Manual Kits in Stock!

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by SIN, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SIN

SIN Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    Just a quick announcement, 30 of our manual 901 kits have arrived and are now available for purchase HERE.

[​IMG]

The kits are $39.95 each and contains the following:

Atomizing device: 1pc
    Manual Battery: 2pc
    USB Charger: 1pc
    USB to AC Converter: 1pc
    Empty Cartridges: 5pc

I'm told that NO the batteries are not sealed. Once my sample arrives, I'll attempt to seal it and let you know how it goes.

We're still waiting on individual manual batteries and their chargers to arrive as accessories, hopefully by the end of the week!

2. hma95

hma95 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2009
    Upper MI USA
    For me anyways, that's disappointing, as this was one of my main problems with the 901... liquid getting into the battery. I know it's my own fault, but it sure helps being sealed.

Any word if these are still "self cleaning"?

Thanks for the update and looking forward to more updates on them! :)

3. SIN

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    I don't know for sure if the "self clean" 1500 puff circuit was included but I'm told there is a 7 sec cut-off on the manual depress to avoid burn out.

The manufacturer did state that the internals are sealed, but that still means that the hole is open.

I plan to try a dab of silicone on mine :)

4. thetoast

thetoast New Member

May 27, 2009
    i see that you have just starter kits for the 901 manual battery, will you be selling just the 901 manual battery??

5. LuckySevens4U

LuckySevens4U Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2009
    USA
    If the mfg doesn't seal these things and fix this, there are going to be a lot of problems. Had an unsealed 901 manual PT stuck switch in 5 days. I hope they rectify this.

6. SIN

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    The manual battery isn't compatible with the DSE901 charger so once our order comes in with spare chargers, we'll be able to offer batteries and chargers separately.

Great news, aside from confirming with the manufacturer that the new ones have sealed switches, I asked David to double check the ones that arrived on the weekend and compare it to the samples we received earlier, the new ones that arrived are sealed :)

[​IMG]

The one on the right is our sample battery (not sealed), the one on the left is our new ones. ​

7. LuckySevens4U

Mar 8, 2009
    USA
    Wow OUTSTANDING! Now my next problem with them was I have a lot of best e cig attys and when I did purchase one manual to try, which was unsealed, it would not work with my best e cig 901s. Do you know anything about this?

8. SIN

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    Great question, I'll ask David to test the new manual batteries with our true DSE901 colored Att's to make sure they're compatible.

Quite often and even though it's the same thread, different manufacturers set the centre pole at a different depths (not quite making sufficient contact with the atomiser).

I'll let you know the result as soon as I hear back.

9. LuckySevens4U

Mar 8, 2009
    USA
    Yes, they did not work with Best Ecig generic 901 attys. I wanted to purchase a bunch of manual battys, and I have a bulk bunch of their attys, and if they aren't going to work, I'm screwed.

10. Ridewithme38

Ridewithme38 Moved On

Jun 22, 2009
    A different supplier mentioned that you would not be able to use the Manual 901 Batteries with the Auto Chargers because of Button placement...are there any other reason? Can you use a Manual charger with an Auto Battery?

Also i notice that the Charger that comes with this kit has a USB to AC adapter...What is the Wattage put out by this? Can this AC adapter be used with a Passthrough also?

11. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    Ed,

Are there also going to be 801 manual batteries that are sealed?

12. SIN

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    We've tested our colored DSE901 Atty's with the new Manual batteries and they work fine.

No other reason, the new USB/AC combo charger will charge both Auto & Manual Batteries.

The AC converter is 5V 500mAh and won't work with a straight-through PassThrough.

I would assume so, but can only confirm when they arrive (no ETA sorry).

13. LuckySevens4U

Mar 8, 2009
    USA
    I have attys from best e cig, but I would buy batteries from you. I want to know if you happen to have a best e cig atty to test on the 901 manual?

14. SIN

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    Hi LuckySevens4U, no sorry I don't and we only have kits in at this stage. Batteries & chargers for spares coming soon.

15. Ridewithme38

Ridewithme38 Moved On

Jun 22, 2009
    do these still have the seven second battery shut off

16. SIN

Nov 29, 2008
    AU
    The manual battery uses the same circuitry (obviously not the switch though) as the auto battery so yes, 7 sec cut-off is still there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.