Not open for further replies.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
hi all, i just got my replacement 901 and i was just wondering how you guys go about draining the atomiser. with my other e cigs when you pull the cart off, the steel wool of the atomiser is on show so i just rest it on some paper towels and let them soak it up. however, on the 901 the atomiser is sitting at the bottom of a little tube. do you guys roll some paper towel up and then feed it down the small tube until it touches the wool?

same thing goes for dripping. when i drip its kinda hard to make sure that the drops hit the wool rather than trickle either side of it. i normally just use the dropper to drip.........do you guys do it with a needle and syringe??

any advice much appreciated,

cheers!

I do what turbojunk does but only when I feel like it.....lol....Depends on if I am in a loving mood or not....I have taken to rinsing out the atomizer with the sink sprayer and moderately warm water lately also just to see if it makes a difference......I honestly don't think anyone knows for sure if there's a right way or even if it needs to be done....I think it's all about peace of mind....If it makes you feel better go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread