901? Tornado? 905? 510 Frustrating Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambosmurf

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Hudson Valley, NY
OK, I have reached my wits end with my 510's, sometimes works great, sometimes not, 1 you need a vacuum to draw, new ones atty works great for 4 drags, then craps out till I refill. Always refilling, batteries dying at worst possible moment.
I need honest recommendations for a good hitting E-cig that will not get me so aggravated. I have 401, blu and now 510. This is getting expensive. (still better than Analogs)
Thanks for your help.
RS

Rambosmurf

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Hudson Valley, NY
I am going to mod my 510, seeing as I have so many. I am just very unhappy with the atty issues and having to fill continually. When I'm home its no problem, but on the road I have to take 3 with me because either battery or juice will die.
Actually I also want to buy a good modded E-Cig and a good regular Vapor.
I'll have to the King a look.
Thanks raqball
RS

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
[...]
1 you need a vacuum to draw, [...]

Try un-screwing the atty a half turn or so. It will still work, and let in more airflow.

[...]
new ones atty works great for 4 drags, then craps out till I refill. [...]

Sounds like you're a heavy vaper, and the filler isn't keeping up with you. You can try some of the other cart mods (like the Zero Filler Mod) or you could try dripping (my sig links to a "how to" for beginners).

[...]
batteries dying at worst possible moment. [...]

Big-battery mod, passthrus everywhere, and/or a PCC.

[...]
This is getting expensive. [...]

All the more reason to try getting more from what you already own... also, have you considered building your own?

How to build a NicoStick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread