901 USB PassThrough Battery in UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Hiya NYq
E-cigs.co.uk say "This product will be in stock on Friday 23 January, 2009." but it also said that about 4 hole Classic atomisers yesterday, but today i've just ordered 2 as they've now got them in.
I had to get mine from China but it cost £7 for the battery and another £16 for postage and took 7 days to get to me. It may be better to wait but if you can't (i could'nt) look at The list of Suppliers in the Suppliers forum for Bestecig (Beci Chen).

efaglil

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2008
UK

I went through all the UK and EU suppliers lists last night for USB PassThroughs and the only one I could find (that was clearly what I was after) was ecigs in the UK.

In the end, I ordered 3 of those shown in your link from Bestecig together with some flue cured flavoured eliquid. It works out considerably cheaper even with postage included and I've heard good things about Beci Chen.

Cheers and best of luck :)

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Thank deewal, I don't mind waiting a few weeks seeing as I only just bought a new standard battery last week. I'll keep checking their website every day so I can order on one the minute it becomes available.

PS deewal is this the one you bought?
Mini e-cigarette USB Battery: usb battery for BE901/DSE901

No New Year quitter. I bought the Classic version as i use a Classic Penstlyle but it is exactly the same as the one in your link apart from the screw connector and they appear to me exactly the same as E-Cig and Puresmoker in the States are selling.
I am very happy with mine and i had misgivings about buying from China but the service was first class. It actually only took 2 days to arrive in the UK but then Parcelforce took 5 days to deliver it from Coventry to Scotland. :rolleyes:

New Year quitter

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
No New Year quitter. I bought the Classic version as i use a Classic Penstlyle but it is exactly the same as the one in your link apart from the screw connector and they appear to me exactly the same as E-Cig and Puresmoker in the States are selling.
I am very happy with mine and i had misgivings about buying from China but the service was first class. It actually only took 2 days to arrive in the UK but then Parcelforce took 5 days to deliver it from Coventry to Scotland. :rolleyes:
Just to be sure I don't buy the wrong one, I use the DSE901, does this mean I should go for the mini version in the link I posted, not the classic version that you bought?
Thanks.

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Just to be sure I don't buy the wrong one, I use the DSE901, does this mean I should go for the mini version in the link I posted, not the classic version that you bought?
Thanks.

Yes. If you look at the link it actually says USB battery for BE901/DSE901/RN4075 so it's for yours.Mine is a RN4072.
I got a Black one. Looks smart. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread