902 Carto and Auto Batts

Status
Not open for further replies.

berube27

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Presque Isle, PA
ALSO... now that I have pondered this 902 thing, let me ask you 902 people sumthin... please correct me if im wrong... i can buy pack of 902 cartomizers and an auto battery, and for all intents and purposes, just those 2 parts together will work as a functional ecig, right? would i also need to buy a mouthpiece?

im also considering the universal MV A/C charger to get with the above combo. I have a feeling im gonna have all 3 MV batt styles at some point.

auTONYmous

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Michigan
Nope. A 902 auto batt with a carto is pretty short. My preference thus far has been to remove the outer white o-ring and replace it with a 902 mouthpiece, however. It improves the balance of the e-cig for me, as well as the fact that I have a habit if "biting" the end of the mouthpiece.

Not a big deal with plastic mouthpieces, but the cartos are wrapped in a sticker. Don't want my saliva to start leeching the glue from that sticker. It's also easier to pop off a mouthpiece to refill a carto than it is to pop those o-rings out.

Last thing: when I refill cartos, I've been using Leaford's Taryn Spin method to distribute the juice before vaping. I don't have a lanyard, but simply taking the cartos and rotating my arm at the elbow as fast as possible for 10-15 seconds seems to do the trick, distributes the juice evenly through the filler.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Okay, picturing the Taryn Spin that way literally just made me laugh out loud on a bus. Definitely needs to be on YouTube. Anyway, both of the responses are dead on so I won't add much but I don't bother with the spin but do use the 902 round tip because it feels better and makes for very easy refills - but you don't need a tip. I don't use is with an auto battery but these do seem to leak even less than a normal atty. That being said, once in a while I still see a little juice on the battery contact that I make sure to clean up - so it can get into a non-sealed battery. Just need to be careful.

berube27

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Presque Isle, PA
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaa haaahahahaha! OMFG that was awesome. now since seeing that, i have two "inventions" i just thought of that i havent tried, but might... and of course if you wanna try em let us know if it works... first, what about having some type of string "sling", that you can attach the carto to and spin? maybe a foot or two long with some kinda lil basket to keep the carto from launching... and SECOND! something i really wanna try... circular piece of wood, maybe 4 inches across, then maybe a bolt with a nut installed in the center of the wood circle, which you attach to a power drill... attach 5, evenly spaced carto clips or holders or something... then when you have all 5 cartos filled, you put em all in the contraption and give the power drill a whirl... THAT would be awesome.

auTONYmous

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Michigan
what about having some type of string "sling", that you can attach the carto to and spin? maybe a foot or two long with some kinda lil basket to keep the carto from launching

That's called a Leaford Lanyard, made by a particularly famous ex-PR guy from another supplier. And, it's where I got the idea to do it without the lanyard.

auTONYmous

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Michigan
and EWW. is your choco/mint dekang? my yellow topped MV choco bottle was from china and i couldnt stand it!

I'm 99% sure it's dekang, though Tony's got a habit of having stuff "customized" (notice my bottle is green-topped)...so I wouldn't be surprised if he tweaked the recipe. It's really good IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread