Status
Not open for further replies.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
I got my 905 last night and LOVE it, however something weird happened today with one atomizer. The light never came on on the unit but the atomizer was obviously being heated because it was almost red hot to the touch and burned up a cart pretty bad. When I noticed it I quickly took it off, let it cool down, tried another atomizer with no problems, and then tried the same atomizer after it cooled down and it still works. Is this the infamouse cleaning cycle I have heard about?

DMertz99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Maryland
I have two 905s. A version 1 I got from China a month ago and a version 2 from Shawn I got just before Christmas. They both did this in the first few days. I'm convinced it's a cleaning cycle. I normally shut it off when it happens but then it will happen again the next day. It hasn't harmed any attys yet but it's a good idea to carry a spare cart. If the cycle runs long enough, it will darken the cart filler. Otherwise the version 1 is sometimes slow to respond to the button but I have had no problems with the version 2. Their performance is a lot more consistent than the 901 batts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread