91% ISO cleaning Atty/cartos using a condom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
I don't know if this has been posted or mentioned... but my method is a take off on "corozons ISO atty cleaning"
If you have the rubber carto cover / condom, place the ISO in it using a dropper. Take your Atty slide it in and work it through up and down,the SUCTION CREATED IS THE KEY. It works better than just allowing it to flow through by picking it up out of a bowl (not knocking corozon method)~but he wastes alot of ISO (you'll see the dirty juice kind of get frothy ) I do it for a couple of minutes top it off if not covered to the top, let it sit for 5-10 minutes work it through (up and down) again, this time spilling some of the old dirty juice out adding more drops of clean ISO. Literally blow out the ISO into a towel ......let it sit for a few hours or take a blow dryer to it and your good to go. ISO evaporates quickly! Use double the amount of fresh juice....cause your Atty will be bone dry (I actually blow fresh juice (4 drops) through ~so as to avoid getting a dry hit ) ........then add reg amt to vape.... Insert jokes anywhere in above mentioned procedure. Condoms,working up down,spill dirty juice, blow through .......I hear ya, funny....... but fast and frugal (using a dropper) without the wait to dry. This way seemed to power clean my ATTYS (especially the 2 side tiny holes) without using air compressors, pots of boiling water,modded box fans, vinegar, coke ?.......... etc. To each their own!

Last edited:

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
I don't know the health benefits or dangers of loctite cleaner / particulants residue ( ex. can water leave chlorine in your Atty? Heating up chlorine or any other residue in evaporated water and vaping it, unknown ? ISO evaporates no residu , I know that) and I don't have to wait overnight....I know its cheap! but the process is a lil much.... using bowls, picking em up allowing the flow through. This way is quick and eeeezzzzzzz IMOO...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread