99.9% Cig free since 7/9/2009 thanks to the ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoshadetod

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Jacksonville
I found out about ecigs at a torrent site, I saw the blucig banner. At first I thought how lame, then I researched more and more. I found this place an within a day or so I ordered the 510 kit from widowbeadswork. Ordered it on Thurs and Sat morning woke up and ran to the mailbox, what do you know; the thing that was about to change my life had arrived.

I was careful to not put too much stock in it, as I had read alot of posts saying it is not like smoking a cig. I took this to mean it wasn't as good. Boy was I wrong.

Since then the only time I have smoked a cig was one day when I lost my ecig. I had 5 that day and they tasted like death, and my chest hurt. This is suprising since before that I was smoking 2 packs of newports a day like it was nothing. Things happened quick though, 4-5 days after only vaping I noticed I wasn't clearing my throat....ALL THE TIME, which I used to do as a smoker. I could take much deeper breaths, the whole 9.

I haven't had any of the side effects that others had mentioned, no sores in mouth, never a soar throat, nothing - but I also haven't begun spitting out nasty stuff like others have (purging the tar that has built up) but oh well, I'm very very happy - shoot, even if I had all the side effects others have/had I still would vape.

My fiance has always complained at my split second buying on the net, or new hobby of the week but it's a justified complaint since I've had many, RC planes, watch repair, slings, voip phones for the asterisk box I never built, etc etc etc - but with ecigs I sort of am able to buy what I want. If she questions it I have the ace up my sleeve - "Would you rather I spend 10 a day on cigarettes?". Better yet, she says since I dont smoke anymore she smokes less (unfortunatly she is a smoker still) so I use that to my advantage in the arguement, lol.

But back to the facts, she was smoking a pack and a half a day, I was smoking 2 a day. Thats 17.50 (IF YOU BUY THEM BY THE CARTON), now she smokes maybe .5-1 pack a day and I smoke none.

I go through a decent amount of juice and still at the very most only pay 30 a week for juice, go overseas and get it for 7-8 dollars once I make that jump.

I dunno, I just friggin love the ecig - I can't say enough about it , blah blah blah.

FDA will never prevent me from vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread