99 Cent Super Blitz Sale! Milk Shake Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Not a big shake guy more a fruity flavor person myself. But ill give walts shakes a try just put in a order for 9 bottles!!!

Hopefully shakes are for me!

Yeah, I hope so too. I actually like shakes better than custards and other creamy type vapes. I live on Shamrock Shake. Actually vaping Choc Milkshake now and the chocolate isn't overpowering or fake at all. Still not my Shamrock but I like it a lot.

Bearded Ninja

Jun 1, 2014
United States
10411338_805760889434705_7128317113430082544_n.jpg

It's that time my friends! The SUPER Product Blitz Sale is on! PLUS Win a year of vape mail free! This weekend is the main event! 5 Milk Shake flavors each 99 cents.

Enjoy each of these creamy (Diacetyl free) flavors that will have you vaping them down so fast that you will be glad you bought 5 of each!

Super Blitz Sale!!!!

As we announced earlier in the week too. We are going to do a MAJOR give away! Now you can join Cindy and vape for a year 100% free! Entries can be earned by commenting, OR new for this sale, posting this sale on other forums and threads (be sure to post a link).

Last weeks winners of the $50 gift cards are Amy Vapes & Stephanie Liles Sargent! Congratulations to both of you and good luck!

Happy Vaping!
Hey Walt,
I just placed an order for 11 bottles of the shake flavors order number 100004970. I put in the notes to get a 50/50 blend on the Shamrock Shake bottles but was wondering if I could get the same for all if possible. If its too much trouble then don't worry about it as I'll likely vape them and enjoy them all anyway. Thanks for your time!

Sent from my Vectrex using Tapatalk.

Xanadu78

Jun 19, 2014
DC
Just placed my first order.....got some shakes and splurged on some (alright a lot) of the DIY.....

I got tons of "meh" mixes sitting around here that could use a flavor "pick me up".....and I'm really looking forward to the "idiot proof" mixing of the shakeNvape. (I love mixing flavors but Math and I don't always see "eye to eye"....loving this pre-mixed base plus pre-measured flavor idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread