9th Day with No Analogs and What My Doc Said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flingitnow

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Downriver, Michigan
I have had a huge collection of tests done and I went to the doctor yesterday to get my results and follow-up and my results came back ok. And.......my doctor was soooo thrilled of my new PV Joye 510 that he asked me to demonstrate and show him how it works then asked me for the information that I could give him cuz he wants to recommend it for other patients. He was thrilled that my COPD had ease up and my lungs sounded better. THIS IS REAL PEOPLE AND IT WORKS. AFTER OVER 35 YEARS I FINALLY AM DONE WITH CIGARETTES. DONE DONE DONE!!!!
The advice I recieved here and all the help from all my new friends here is a God Send. Thank You!!![/B

Haytoni

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
N.W. Florida
I have had a huge collection of tests done and I went to the doctor yesterday to get my results and follow-up and my results came back ok. And.......my doctor was soooo thrilled of my new PV Joye 510 that he asked me to demonstrate and show him how it works then asked me for the information that I could give him cuz he wants to recommend it for other patients. He was thrilled that my COPD had ease up and my lungs sounded better. THIS IS REAL PEOPLE AND IT WORKS. AFTER OVER 35 YEARS I FINALLY AM DONE WITH CIGARETTES. DONE DONE DONE!!!!
The advice I recieved here and all the help from all my new friends here is a God Send. Thank You!!![/B

Those are sweet words to my ears, makes me feel good to know there is hope for me especially since I have been addicted to those crummy things for over 60 years.
Good going, and more good health to you.

flingitnow

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Downriver, Michigan
I need to read validation myself before I purchased my PV. I knew how important MY health was and talking with others that have COPD was a big issue for me too. When I found out what kind of support I had from home was one thing and when I recieved good word from my doctor and saw how excited HE got then that was even better. It will be interesting to see what he does next. He is a powerfull and well respect doc in our area.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!

anonymous6059

Mar 13, 2010
South Carolina
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Underage member

mel_vin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2010
Toronto
really great news! the more I read these types of posts, the more I get passionate demonstrating to other smokers the wonderful world of vaping, and sharing these types of storys!

Plus being on that doctors show!

The dumb tobacco companies (and FDA) need to get with the programs and get with the times. We live in the information age, and these giants can only blow "smoke" for so long as more word gets out.

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
That is really good to hear because I am hoping on convicing my father that if he would switch with me his terrible cough may have a end.
I hope you're able to convince him! I smoked for 47 years and for the last few I had developed a chronic cough which worried my friends and family while I tried to deny and rationalize it. Within days of my quitting, my cough "mysteriously" disappeared. While I've found many benefits to quitting analogs, this has to be one of the best. Oh and my doctor, when I saw her last month, was delighted and very supportive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread