A better one than the Engine nano rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrTorben

Aug 27, 2016
I´ve just started to use my Nano after having it for two years on the shelf. I´m very satisfied with it. I need to find a another single coil rta that´s on par with the Nano or even better in every way. I dont have the money for these high end rtas, but a good enough clone will do for me. Any suggestions? I am a DL vapor possibly a slightly restricted one..

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Cheap clone generally winds up meaning older design.

The standard advice for DL vapers these days is mesh. Specifically single strip single (very large) wick half circle wicked attys with some sort of compression or additional juice system. I personally squonk a profile. Not sure if that is within budget though.

Another device which is very much an RDL atty is a bigblock 454 v1. It is NOT a single coil atty. it’s a 4 coil vertical atty. it’s a bit of a PITA to coil and wick, but the flavor is outstanding and I got mine dirt cheap.
The hard bit is it does not squonk. The reason it’s cheap is it came out just as squonking was making a comeback so it sold poorly. It CAN be made to squonk but you literally have to drill out the center post to do it.

Reactions: stols001

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
LOL beat you to it across the
LoL. I really wanted the Obs nano but couldn't get one. I was way out of luck as it has been discontinued. Saw a review of Jay Haze where he raved about the Juggerknot....said if you liked the nano, you'll love the juggerknot. So I was onto it in a flash.
I also got a few clones and other original DL RTAs, but boy after I tried the Juggerknot, I stopped right there looking at new RTAs. Its the best in its class for me, so I still don't bother looking at new ones.
Same with the Recurve. Nothing is better than it, so I don't even consider other DL RBAs....excellent squonk machine.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    But you have to buy it from China..but its authentic

I finally managed to get one after searching All the Aussie websites and All US as well, I ended up finding a place in China and it Is a Clone.
    You won't get authentic Nanos anymore, anywhere! OBS stopped making them last year.
    If the site says it's authentic then there telling you a little lie:D
    It's very nice still though:thumbs:

• Agree
    Reactions: Fredman1

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Brunhilde RTA or not but that would suit your good self by the sounds of it.
    The airflow is similar to Nano maybe a little bit more flow, but it's Very adjustable.
    And the flavour just Blows the Nano away:p
    It's an Awesome vape, I personally Highly recommended ;)
    She's a Dual coil but I'm sure you'll get over it:)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I found one on OBS official store, maybe it is a small amount of tanks left, the site seems legit and have loads of positive feedback.. It is only available in gold, maybe thats why its still available

Nothing wrong with gold!
    You don't look at the tank when your having a vape:D

Reactions: DrTorben
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread