A big step up and a good find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amish Ed

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Lake Forest, CA
amished.wordpress.com
Thanks to this forum I found a B&M that is close to my house and has good prices. E-cig City. It's in Laguna Beach, CA and since I live in Lake Forest it's pretty close. I was pretty much expecting expecting a glorified kiosk, but after emailing with Jason I decided they might not be. They did have the Vivi Nova afterall. So, I headed there this morning. Turns out they have a great selection at good prices, very comparable to online shops. I picked up my Vivi Nova for 12.25, an extra head for 1.54, and a 30ml bottle of juice for 18.00. They had great service and they had drip set ups to try juice. 2 revelations I walked away from E-cig City with. One, the Vivi Nova is awesome compared to the Ego-t. Two, dripping can be amazing. The Nova is consistently producing great hits and the menthol juice I got is perfect. I'm not sure what the Attie was for their drip setups, but I'll be getting a bunch. So thanks to whoever it was that posted the B&M thread and thanks to whoever posted in that thread recommending E-cig City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread