• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A big Thank You for Nhaler/Drew, Mamacat and Cisco too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
We had a wonderful turnout at the meet. I believe the tally was 52 people. The turnout was due to Linda's wonderful planning and also due to the special guests whom she convinced to travel down to hang with us! Mamacat, Drew & CIsco REALLY warmed us with their presence!!

Drew from Nhaler.com was gracious enough to donate a bunch of different kits including the new GreenCig and a custom Woody which were all raffled off. Also a pinata filled with juice samplers and other goodies too including 2 Cisco Laser Pointer mods! He had a ton of juice samplers he was doling out as well. Very generous of him! Many happy folks walked out with loot
he.gif

ALL funds raised were donated to CASSA, the non-profit org. The total raised was about $705. We'll confirm the actual dollar amount with Drew when the dust settles lol! Thank you all to those who contributed and congratulations to all those who won raffle goodies!

The meetup was the biggest one yet here in Florida for sure and I'm very thankful to Linda/Sudoku for pulling this all together!!!!!!! She's been nominated for planner of the decade
he.gif

A great big thank you to Drew for the fancy bottom feeding Woody he presented me with as well for my one year quit anniv. which is this coming Tuesday! It was embarrassing (thanks Linda) but I truly appreciate it!! Much love to you all :wub: :wub: :wub:

Looking forward to doing this again!

Last edited:

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Awww, thanks you guys! It was the best feeling ever to know I made it a whole year!! I know I'm done now :)

Hope to see you guys in Bradenton area in August :D Be there or be square! Okay, it won't be the big bash like last time but this time I'll hopefully be able to remember more names n such!! Looking forward!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread