The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

A Big Thanks to Altcig..Best by far after over 6 companies...

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by priorities, Apr 30, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. priorities

priorities ~Resident daydreamer~ ECF Veteran

Wow..I am so so thrilled that after trying and trying..I have found THE one that have been SO different from the others. When one 'stands out' like that..you have to give them credit where credit is due. A relatively new company no less. The products are fantastic and the customer service and shipping are the best by far. What a difference . YAY! is all I can say...so happy to have found them. They keep coming out with new flavors and things so there is much to look forward to. But I am so pleased with them. Always look forward to getting my 'goodies' each month! Have to mention how fantastic the flavors are ! Banana milkshake #1 on my list ..then vanilla love..oh I could go on and on:) What a great group of people they are. Liquids all made in the USA. I hope they go far and never ever stop doing what they are doing! Thank you Altcig the whole 'crew' for the wonderful experience each time I order. I look forward to it..good luck and continued success! Lee:)
    miscellaneous_27.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.