Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
My name is Dino, owner of MadTown Vapor based in Madison, Wisconsin. I am happy to now be bringing MadTown Vapor to the ECF.

I would like to have you as long term customer and any feedback you can give would be extremely helpful. I only sell products I would use myself or would feel good on recommending. We currently are working on expanding our juices and other products as we finish testing them. We have been offering free juice samples to our customers and will continue to.

Thanks to all for making this such a great site. We will do our best to help. I am looking forward to meeting you all. Let's have some fun!

Last edited:

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
We are giving free samples out all day Sunday or until they are gone. All I ask is that you introduce yourself on our thread then go to our website and signup for an account. Then you may pick two samples of any of our juices. Shipping is also free. Let us know if you have any questions.

beck5711

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Colmesneil,TX,USA
Welcome to ECF Dino! I got in on you free samples on March 27th. Then I got an email saying the samples had shipped!! ON March 27th!!! I checked the tracking tonight and I really think I'll receive them tomorrow all the way to Texas!! That's just too amazing and practically unheard of using USPS!! LOL.. Thanks!! I can't wait to try them and I'll be back to let you know! I just had to post the already positive experience I've had with your company!! Just keep up the already great customer service and you should do well... thanks again!!

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I think that I missed the freebies, but to introduce myself, I'm from Northeast Ohio, but I actually go to school near Delafield & Oconomowoc, so when I'm in town for school, if I need vape supplies, I'll know where to go in Madison - I've actually never been out to Madison on the four years that I've been going up to school, so maybe your store will be the main reason why I actually head out to visit.

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Thank You guys and girls for the warm welcome. Still giving samples out for any other ECF members that haven't had a chance yet. Nice to meet you all. If anyone has any questions just fire away.

Can't wait till my samples get here. Also been reading all the descriptions on your site and have already found a few more that I'm gonna try. Once I get my samples and decide if I want to buy more of those I'll make my order. Oh and the site itself looks beautiful.

>^·^< Sent From Meow G2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread