A brand new EX-smoker...(hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorjae75

Jan 24, 2010
Georgia, USA
Hello everyone from coastal Georgia...

Right off the bat, let me just say a big-ole southern, "thanks y'all" to LiteCigsUSA and Rocky Mountain Vapor for their excellent service and super quick shipping. I placed my order early Tuesday morning and the products arrived today at noon. My wife and I couldn't be more pleased with our brand new Joye510 and M401. We are looking forward to meeting y'all as we start our lives as ex-smokers (after 20 years of 1.5-2 packs/day). Anyhow, thanks again to the two suppliers and to all who have made this site so informative. Until next time...

"""I HAVE BEEN vaping FOR 3 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES...$1.35 SAVED AND 7 ANALOGS AVOIDED..."""

(I'LL FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT THE LITTLE BOX ON THE BOTTOM OF MY POSTS LATER.)...

Good night y'all.

rickylford

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2010
Hello everyone from coastal Georgia...

Right off the bat, let me just say a big-ole southern, "thanks y'all" to LiteCigsUSA and Rocky Mountain Vapor for their excellent service and super quick shipping. I placed my order early Tuesday morning and the products arrived today at noon. My wife and I couldn't be more pleased with our brand new Joye510 and M401. We are looking forward to meeting y'all as we start our lives as ex-smokers (after 20 years of 1.5-2 packs/day). Anyhow, thanks again to the two suppliers and to all who have made this site so informative. Until next time...

"""I HAVE BEEN vaping FOR 3 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES...$1.35 SAVED AND 7 ANALOGS AVOIDED..."""

(I'LL FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT THE LITTLE BOX ON THE BOTTOM OF MY POSTS LATER.)...

Good night y'all.
Hahaha.. Once you hit 15 posts you get access to edit your signature. (It may take the forum up to a couple hours to notice when you hit 15.) But once you do, just copy the bulletin board code that the website will give you and past it into your signature box in the UserCP section.

rickylford

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2010
hey thanks for the info circus...looks like you've recently stopped too. good on-ya m8! cya around.
Yep! :) Seeing as how I haven't had a regular analog in over a week now, everything tastes and smells just phenomenal. I can feel everything clearing out of my lungs (although I still hack up some bits and pieces here and there). But definitely a great decision on my part to kick the analogs.

And here's to hoping we ALL stay clear of 'em! :)

Robertogee

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
Welcome to vaping! I haven't had (or wanted) an analog since the day my kit arrived. I LOVE me some vaping. In movies, department stores, grocery stores, restaurants . . . .

And I was a 2+ pack a day full-strength 100mm smoker for 45+ years. Amazing. Hope you and your wife have the same success so many others of us have had with e-cigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread