Not open for further replies.

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I got a bunch of flavors today so here is alittle review

Gooey better cake 24mg This flavor is awesome. It is so rich and flavorable, Defin a new fave

Cafe Latte 24mg I really don't like coffee vapes but I love this flavor it's rich and creamy with a hint of coffee. This is gonna be a great morning vape

Crossfire Trail 36mg I wish I had tried this along time ago. It is a rich complex flavor. Smokey like a real cig. Just what I was lookin for. (now I can get all my joose in one place) I really like this perfect for those drinkin nites

OMG 24mg & 36mg My all day vape My all time fave. Complex and perfect. It is a hard flavor to describe except OMG.

Troll bridge cookie 24mg Taste just like a fresh baked right out of the oven choc chip cookie all warm and melty. Love this joose

I still have to try warm sugar cookie and choc cake. I am kinda on flavor and nic overload right now :)

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
LOL I feel your pain...

The girlfriend decided that GBC is now her "Marlboro" of the vape world. No variety, just order tons and tons of GBC... For me Cafe Latte + Waffles with Extra Butter is my vape before 11am. It's my vapefast(I don't eat breakfast). After that it's GBC or RY4.

I can't decide which one I like better Cafe Latte or Gooey Better Cake. I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I only got 15ml bottles. Now I have to wait till next Thursday (payday). Damn bills get in the way of my joose ordering lol

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
Hey Kellie ( or anyone who has this) can you tell me what the sweetness level on the Crossfire trail is? Great review

It is not really sweet at all. It has a nice full body smokey flavor witha hint of something. I really do like it for when I need a real ciggy. Hope this helps

Streetvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2009
Stuck in the FunHouse
Hmmmm Now I really need to test out OMG.I was looking foward to ordering boba bounty this fri just because of the complex flavor but now OMG is the same complex flavor?Now I need to buy both this friday and test them both out and find my winner......But i have a feeling that KBV is going to win.:)

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
Hmmmm Now I really need to test out OMG.I was looking foward to ordering boba bounty this fri just because of the complex flavor but now OMG is the same complex flavor?Now I need to buy both this friday and test them both out and find my winner......But i have a feeling that KBV is going to win.:)

To me, Boba's tasted like a Captn and Coke, but made with Generic Captn and Pepsi (I hate Pepsi) that had the ice melt and had been left on the floor in the corner of a nightclub for a few hours. YMMV.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine

Just for the record, I didn't like OMG myself, as it have somewhat of a coffee taste to me. There's alot of flavor to it, but that ruins it for me. Others claim there is no coffee flavor. IDK. However if I had to choose between Bobas and OMG, it would be OMG hands down. Bobas tasted just awful to me. But as we all know, taste is subjective.

Also, Aparently OMG changes/gets better DRASTICALLY with steeping. Our resident Bonniegirl will pay out the nose for OMG that is more than 2 or 3 months old. For her, the older the better.

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
Just for the record, I didn't like OMG myself, as it have somewhat of a coffee taste to me. There's alot of flavor to it, but that ruins it for me. Others claim there is no coffee flavor. IDK. However if I had to choose between Bobas and OMG, it would be OMG hands down. Bobas tasted just awful to me. But as we all know, taste is subjective.

Also, Aparently OMG changes/gets better DRASTICALLY with steeping. Our resident Bonniegirl will pay out the nose for OMG that is more than 2 or 3 months old. For her, the older the better.

OMG has a strong coffee flavor for me and I don't like coffee vapes. I'm gonna try it again after it steeps for a while.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Haha see what I mean... 3 posts in a row, one tastes a slight coffee, one tastes no coffee, and one tastes strong coffee. It literally tastes different to everyone.

I don't taste coffee at all. I love the Cafe Latte too. I hate coffee vapes.

OMG has a strong coffee flavor for me and I don't like coffee vapes. I'm gonna try it again after it steeps for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread