Status
Not open for further replies.

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Just had to weigh in on this: I hate OMG. I hate it. I find it unvapeable. That being said, there must be something wrong with me; I'm going to try it one more time just to make sure and then it will be up for sale in all it's steeped glory!

Someone will snatch it up from you pdq.

Streetvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2009
Stuck in the FunHouse
Just had to weigh in on this: I hate OMG. I hate it. I find it unvapeable. That being said, there must be something wrong with me; I'm going to try it one more time just to make sure and then it will be up for sale in all its steeped glory!

NOW YOU TELL ME GRRRRR I just ordered 20 bottles of this stuff :)

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
Just had to weigh in on this: I hate OMG. I hate it. I find it unvapeable. That being said, there must be something wrong with me; I'm going to try it one more time just to make sure and then it will be up for sale in all its steeped glory!

You're not alone, I felt the same way with mine. Out of the box, gross. Steeped, nasty. But different strokes for different folks. There are still plenty of tasties out there.

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I haven't had OMG before, but does it have Toffee flavoring in it? I think many tastebuds equate coffee taste with toffee flavoring. Just a guess. I can't get off ECF.

Upon arrival I thought it was good right from the mail box (OMG...the joose). Mine has been steeping since 8/4 with a occasional shaking of the bottle. I revisited it today and it is even better. I get the toffee flavor, but it's not overly done. I'm not nuts over a strong toffee flavor, this seems perfect to me. Nice balance of flavors.

ETA: my bottle has a extra flavor shot, 18mg, 30/70

Last edited:

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
You're not alone, I felt the same way with mine. Out of the box, gross. Steeped, nasty. But different strokes for different folks. There are still plenty of tasties out there.
you got that right, I have tried 8 or 10 flavors now and OMG is the only one I haven't loved. And I mean loved, like it's ridiculous that I would love so many of them, you would think the odds would be against that.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Well so far so good with the omg.Funny thing is I like toffee but this to me tasted more like caramel coffee.Not as nutty as a toffee.

I just received my order Monday, and have now tried them all.

:?: OMG - I was really let down, and sad about that too :( I had high hopes for this one, so it was a bit of a disappointment. Streetvapor - I think you're right, a caramel-ly coffee, but close to toffee I thought. I'm taking the suggestion of a few here though and going to let it steep for a week or so and try it again.

:closedeyes: SUMMER PLUM - This was my bait-a, and it is growing on me, but only 6mg, and I'm used to vaping with 24mg. The flavor was a little too subtle for me as well, so perhaps more flavor and increased nicotine would really jazz it up for me.

:) HOBBER BOBBER GUM - really enjoying this one! I love bubble gum, and this one seems spot on. I think next time I'll get extra flavor, but otherwise yummy!

:) RICE KRISPITY TREATS - I love the marshmallow flavor in this! Just a hint of cereal too. Again, I think extra flavor next time, but I have enjoyed this for hours at a time.

:thumbs: PEPPERMINT ICE CREAM - My current favorite! Tastes just like the real thing! I could go on all day with this, except that I like to save it for after a big meal! :)

OK, well there's my :2c: ! Looking forward to trying more in the coming weeks/months!!

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
I just got my order, it was in my hot mailbox when I got home from work :blink: because I forgot to tell anyone it was coming and to for pete's sake get the mail....

but it all seems fine, reordered fiddle paddle, my carto-kiling fave, in 80/20, and it's sooo yums.

also reordered HBN and tried White Wabbit, it smells fantastic, as does the baita sample of summer plum, can't wait to try them both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread