Status
Not open for further replies.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
At the moment I only have 808 batteries w/carts. So everything has been tested with these at 14 nic level. These reviews are coming from MY tastebuds.

French Vanilla - I vape this 80% of the day. Since October of 2011 I have been buying vanilla juice all over the internet only to be disappointed by lack of flavor. I want strong flavors. This vanilla is just that. It is sweet and strong and I could still taste it after a spicy bowl of chili. I have 1ml left and I'm freaking out. Never again will I fall below 15ml.

Gourmet Vanilla - This vanilla is also very good and if French vanilla didn't exist I would be vaping this one. It is very similar in taste but only lighter. I completely agree on the name Gourmet. The taste is sweet and light. I am glad I have a big bottle of this as a backup to French. So if strong isn't you, this would be a great vanilla.

Snickerdoodle Cookie - Just picture Ms T stuffing warm snickerdoodle cookies into your bottle. Warm cinnamon and sugar cookies. I had never had the cookie before vaping this. Now I have snickerdoodle cookie mix in my pantry at all times. This one I would never let fall below 15ml either. My second favorite vape and the only non tobacco vape my boyfriend likes.

Sugar Cookie - I'm mad I waited so long to try this one. I only tried it bc someone said it tasted similar to vanilla. It has tied snickerdoodle as my second favorite. Once again, nailed on the head (no surprise from Ms T). When I vape this it reminds me of a warm, soft sugar cookie falling apart in my mouth. Another nice sweet vape. Also not allowed to fall below 15ml.

Banana Fosters Coffee -I don't enjoy vaping fruit but I wanted to try it bc it was a popular flavor. After awhile steeping, I taste banana coffee. If you love vaping banana you may love this one. But not my kind of vape.

Peppermint Hot Chocolate w/marshmallows - All I can say is junior mints! This one is very good.

Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Brownies - Every single Christmas before my mother passed away she made peanut butter fudge. This one brought tears to my eyes bc it tastes just like it. You get an equal amount of peanut butter and chocolate. It's heavy, warm and delicious.

Butterscotch Caramel Cheesecake - My third favorite. This one was yummy out of the mailbox. Equal taste of butterscotch and caramel with the sweet creaminess of cheesecake. I think I love this one so much bc the flavor is strong. I could (and have) vaped this for days straight without switching to any other flavors. I am a huge cheesecake fan so now I am on the hunt to actually make this cheesecake (to eat).

White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake - I have to say that this tastes just like a raspberry starburst but creamy. Its sweet and light on flavor. I enjoy having this one around. Not an all day vape for me but I do grab for it a couple times a week.

Hot Chocolate w/marshmallows - This has to be my favorite chocolate e juice. It tastes exactly like the home made hot chocolate my boyfriend makes me. Warm creamy chocolate. I simply love this one. I always want a supply of this on hand for when I get my chocolate vape cravings. I'm done looking for chocolate, this is it.

Cinnamon Roll - This one tasted like cinnamon bread with a hint of sweetness. It was spot on. But when I make cinnamon rolls I always buy a bottle of extra icing =). So (to me) this vape needed to be sweeter. I added a drop of Ms Ts sweetener to my 6ml sample bottle. Made it a lot sweeter but not the sweetness I was looking for. So I plan to buy another bottle of cinnamon roll with a bottle of cake icing.

Chocolate Coconut Bar - I always liked the flavor of coconut but never enjoyed the texture of it. This one was awesome. Once again I got that yummy chocolate flavor with the sweetness of the coconut. If you like to eat chocolate coconut bars you will absolutely love this one. It was really good!

Snickerdoodle Coffee - I thought I was going to choose between this one and snickerdoodle cookie but I can't. They are both lovely in their own ways. One is a delicious cookie and the other is a delicious coffee. When you drink coffee at my step-moms house at Christmas you don't get to choose how you want it. When you are handed a cup of coffee it has a dash of vanilla extract with cinnamon sprinkled on top. Snickerdoodle coffee tastes exactly like that. Very yummy and I always like to have this flavor on hand.

Cinnamon Danish Banana Coffee - I can't give an honest review bc one puff of this and it hurts my throat. I have no idea why! But that one puff tastes good. The banana isn't overwhelming so I don't mind it. Just wish I could vape it. *sigh*

ST Louis Gooey Butter Cake - I don't know what I am supposed to taste bc I have never had the real cake. What I taste is a light yellow cake kind of flavor. But I do enjoy it. I vape it at least once a day to try to figure it out. =)

Butterscotch Caramel Maple - I ordered this bc I love butterscotch caramel cheesecake. So take out the cheesecake and add syrup. It's pretty good. Reminds me of IHOP when you can choose a million flavor syrups. Another stronger flavor. Yumm. I love Ms Ts butterscotch caramel flavors. Wish she would make more!

White Chocolate Caramel Coffee - Still in testing but I hope it makes the cut! I love my caramel frappe from Mc Donalds and I'm telling you it is very similar in taste. The coffee isn't as strong to me as her other flavors and the white chocolate really stands out. Sweet and creamy almost like a cappuccino.

Cake Batter - This one was from my most recent order and has quickly become a favorite (also a stronger flavor). I don't make too many cakes but I love to make muffins and this flavor reminded me of the muffin batter. This one I will order in a huge bottle bc not only does it taste really good plain but can be mixed with so many others. I mixed Ms Ts hot chocolate with cake batter and got a delicious chocolate muffin.

Apple Pie - Apple pie is one of my favorite deserts. I was worried about vaping it bc I don't care for fruit. But, wow, amazing! After a few days I tasted equal parts cinnamon apple with a delicious buttery crust. This one I also have to have on hand. So spot on, its crazy!

Almond Toffee Crunch Coffee - My favorite morning coffee is hazelnut. I get that yummy nutty coffee flavor. Another strong flavor that I highly enjoy. I grab for this one when I wake up in the mornings. I'm going to have to keep this flavor on hand also.

Now that I have a nic high I am going to go clean my house. =)

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
+1 on the French Vanilla!! I think I'm addicted to it! It is amazing!

Thanks for the reviews, I haven't ventured too far into the bakery flavors so I haven't tried any of those others except Cinnamon Roll and I think that is amazing too! I think you've sold me on trying out at least the sugar cookie, and maybe the cake batter :) I already want to try the hot chocolate with marshmallows, it sounds so good, thanks for confirming that one!

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
I would at least order sample bottles of the sugar cookie, cake batter and hot chocolate if anything. All 3 are sooo yummy and the flavor gets better and better every day. The cake batter keeps getting stronger. Being that you love the french vanilla, I don't doubt you will love cake batter and sugar cookie.

Sylvestre

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We have very similar tastes!! Thank u for the review. I know what u mean about sweetener... It makes it sweeter but doesn't round out the flavor.... Maybe a couple drops of your vanilla?
Her chocolate hazelnut coffee is actually my fave with the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake a close second. The snicker doodle, being a life long connesiour of the cookie, is ok. I mean I love it, but to me it's not as good as a mean cin a bon from another vendor.
I've got lots of little ones and am letting them steep some before trying them again. I had mixed takes. I bought a dozen, lol. Everything from cherry come to Bavarian creme filled doughnut.

MSRN

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Mississippi
I received my order about a week ago and tried them then and tried them again today! The flavors get much stronger after letting them sit for a week. My favorite is the White Chocolate Caramel....can't wait til it comes out of testing area!! I also like the English Toffee, Cake Batter, Eclair Filling and Vanilla Custard. One of my older favorites is Snoz Berry and French Vanilla Cappuccino.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Thanks for the awesome reviews caycay...

I have a different experience with Hot Chocolate. If you smell the juice it smells almost like Hot Choocalte (I have the juice without marshmellows). But when I vape it (It has been steeping 1 wk now) it tastes like Hersey's UNSWEETEND Coco to me. I thought it was just my analog dead tastebuds that need time to recover.

Well the vape smelled so yummy my wife, even though she doesnt smoke, hit my PV a couple times (bad for her being as I vape 24mg Nic). I never told her what I thought of the juice and she says to me "this tastes like unsweetend coco".

So I wonder if the marshmellow flavoing would bring out the Hot Coco experience like you desicribe.

Now Cin. Snikerdoodle is HEAVEN. When I first got it all I could taste was overpowering cinamon. But after steeping for a week I taste the cookie, vanilla, and cinamon... ordering 2 30ml bottles this week :)

Kickn strawberry .... tastes like those candies that are wrapped in paper to look like a strawberry (Brach's makes them I think)...very yummy!!

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
I love white chocolate, that one sounds really really good.

I received my order about a week ago and tried them then and tried them again today! The flavors get much stronger after letting them sit for a week. My favorite is the White Chocolate Caramel....can't wait til it comes out of testing area!! I also like the English Toffee, Cake Batter, Eclair Filling and Vanilla Custard. One of my older favorites is Snoz Berry and French Vanilla Cappuccino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread