A comment on Drew's service

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
I know some of you are old enough to remember the good ole days, but for those who aren't, doing business with Drew reminds me of those days.

Remember when you went to the bank to open an account, the banker and teller were friends from church, and you made a deposit and they sent you home with a free toaster.

Or you bought a refrigerator from an appliance store, the owner of the store had kids going to school with your kids, and along with great service on the fridge, you got a blender?

Or you went to the local grocery store, and as you checked out, they gave you Green Stamps which you could redeem at the Green Stamp store for more goodies.

Well, doing business with Drew is much like those good ole days.

We, his customers, are NOT just numbers to him. He shows his appreciation with good service and added bonus gifts.

His service and interest and caring for his customer base is rare today in this world.

I do have to admit that there are many vendors among PV suppliers who show a personal interest and give great service. Competition is leveling the pricing and service field, as it should be.

I just felt the need to speak up for one in particular who deserves our kudos.

Thanks for "listening"...

And happy vaping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread