Status
Not open for further replies.

tracilynnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
NY
OK first question:

I love the Mint Chocolate Chip flavor but it seems that I've hit a flavor wall of some sort.. When I first started vaping it I enjoyed a rich mix of fresh mint and warm chocolate but now it almost tastes like burnt sugar. I've changed cartos and would get that fresh taste again but within a day it would be back to that off taste. I've cleaned out the cartos and no black so no reason for what I feel is a burnt flavor. So, I assume I'm just at a taste wall of some sort? Note: I'm vaping nothing but Peppermint Mouth Mosh today to see if it'll work as a palate cleanse of sorts LOL

Next question:

On the note of the above flavor.. Is this one of the liquids that will require a more than normal carto replacement? I don't really mind all that much due to the awesomeness of the flavor just want to know as I have already purchased another bottle LOL :p

Last question:

I read in the FAQ's that the higher the nic level, the stronger the aftertaste.. I just ordered a few bottles at a lower nic level and am wondering if that means I'll taste less of the nic and more of the tasty flavor? Note: I went from 24mg to 18mg.

Anywho, that's all my questions for now. Thanks in advance and a huge fan of the work you do! :D

TVChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Oakland, CA
There is some strange phenomenon where if I stay with a flavor too long (duration depends on which flavor) the taste starts to morph into something different, sometimes not what I'm looking for. And some flavors do make cartos taste lousy more quickly. I've been able to prolong carto life on some flavors by playing with different resistances/voltages. Oh, and opinions differ on this, but I don't start to notice nicotine affecting taste until it gets over 24mg/ml.

tracilynnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
NY
That's more or less what I figured on both counts.. After vaping some other flavors it seems to taste more like what it used to..

I did just get my Gummy Bear today and its absolutely perfect right out of the box so I've been enjoying that for now.. Waiting on Peanut Butter Cookie.. and vaping my mouth mosh and mint choco chip in between :D

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread