• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A couple of Milestones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitdiculous

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Milton, Ontario
Well, I just hit my 5 month no analog milestone..... However, more importantly we just had our first child about a week ago :D

He's one of the MAJOR reasons why I got into e-cigs in the first place, and it makes me SO happy that I don't have to worry about things like how I smell while holding him, the car smelling fresh etc... I've gotten NO sleep in the past week, but let me tell you it's the best feeling in the world knowing he'll grow up in a smoke free home. Thanks to all those that has helped me along the way, and to those that are on the fence and you're not sure about quitting analogs or not... (and I said this before), go have a baby!! :D

Here's a pic of him right out of the hospital

DSC02648.jpg

Fitdiculous

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Milton, Ontario
thanks guys and gals! I'm actually going to try and head to bed now as I have to go back to work tomorrow, but despite the sleepless nights, malnourished body, being pooped/peed on it IS a an amazing feeling.... you realize what's important in life now. The past week has been an absolute blur, and it feels like I haven't been on the boards in years... there MUST be some new fad now in the e-cig world :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread