Not open for further replies.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Hi, my gf and I just started vaping about a month ago, she ordered an eGo-C Mega kit, and after doing some research, I ordered us each 2x 1000mah Twist batteries and 2x mini and 2x regular Vivi Nova tanks. Since we got the ViVi Novas we have not touched the standard ego tanks :p . anyway I just wanted to say hey and introduce myself to the community. happy to be here and not smoking :) .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
thanks, any advice on new juices to try out would be great too, I never really liked the taste of tobacco, so tobacco flavors dont really excite me that much, but I have been wanting to try bobas bounty and NLV bounty hunter to see why everyone likes them so much. My gf really likes sweet and fruity flavors, Some of my favorites so far are vanilla and ecto plasma, Id like to try out some good sour flavors too.

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
you should try malty toffee from backwoods brew. it's fantastic...and addictive! they make great juice all around. i use cassablanca as my all day vape for the most part, and i've tried their maple tobacco, root beer, cola...tons others. don is a master craftsman, and they make damn good juice.
i ordered some boba's bounty myself, and it should be in the mailbox today...hopefully. i keep reading about it, and i'm excited to try it.

good luck.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi and welcome to ECF ex-smokers! Unfortunately, e-juices are hit & miss, especially in the beginning as your senses of taste and smell come back, which can be slowly (very slowly in my case, but I smoked for 40 years). I'd suggest finding vendors who have sample packs. I got one from RW Vapors, but wasn't impressed. I was confused anyway, since it was RWWR I read good things about. I just found one that looks interesting, but I haven't ordered from them yet: Flavor Sample Pack

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Hi, my gf and I just started vaping about a month ago, she ordered an eGo-C Mega kit, and after doing some research, I ordered us each 2x 1000mah Twist batteries and 2x mini and 2x regular Vivi Nova Tanks. Since we got the ViVi Novas we have not touched the standard ego tanks :p . anyway I just wanted to say hey and introduce myself to the community. happy to be here and not smoking :) .

Good combo. I have a twist, clearo, Vivinova and the old ego tanks. So far the VV is my favorite. When I use up my tank attys I will retire it. I also have two cartys and they are ok but my fave is the VV.

Welcome to ECF and good to see you kicking tobacco.
You'll like this forum. Lots of knowledge and good folks.
We are also not a glum lot.
OH good for you getting several batteries. I tried to do it on the cheap and when a battery died ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
cool, i will definitely check those flavors out. I am also looking for a good carto tank. So far I dont like DCT's very much, the BOGE's that I tried were ok, I liked the resurrectors the best but dont like topping them off constantly. would those work good w/ a provari? and what tank would be best? also, the ohms that we like best on our nova atties is 2.4 which seems to give the best VTF.

BikerBob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
VA
Welcome to ECF!

Not being sure if I would like a tank, I came across this thread on how to make your own tank from veterinary syringes. For under $4, I made 2, and been giving them a test ride for the past month, with no complaints.

As for tanks, attys, cartos, ejuice flavors, ohms, volts, etc., you'll find the full range of 'absolutely the best' to 'worst imaginable' opinions here on all of these. Have fun while searching for your favorites!

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
thanks, any advice on new juices to try out would be great too, I never really liked the taste of tobacco, so tobacco flavors dont really excite me that much, but I have been wanting to try bobas bounty and NLV bounty hunter to see why everyone likes them so much. My gf really likes sweet and fruity flavors, Some of my favorites so far are vanilla and ecto plasma, Id like to try out some good sour flavors too.

Ecto is one of my favorites. Try mad murdocks radiator pluid. Excellent!

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
cool, i will definitely check those flavors out. I am also looking for a good carto tank. So far I dont like DCT's very much, the BOGE's that I tried were ok, I liked the resurrectors the best but dont like topping them off constantly. would those work good w/ a provari? and what tank would be best? also, the ohms that we like best on our nova atties is 2.4 which seems to give the best VTF.

I use phiniac glass tanks with boge cartos. IMO it's one of the best carto tank set ups. I have tried many.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
thanks all, just got an email from provape saying theyve shipped my provari mini.... gonna have to stop myself from constantly checking the tracking code lolz.

I have done some electrical work and I like the idea of rebuildables, I am looking at the Z atty pro, but it is a bit expensive right now since i just ordered my provari and am saving up to get my gf a pink one. Has anyone tried the Vision Eternity rba? Eventually I will probably get the Z atty pro, but for now the vision doesnt look bad.

Also, is anyone here going to VaperCon? We decided to go check it out since we live in alexandria, va, which is right near DC and only about an hour from richmond where its being held.

Last edited:

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
thanks all, just got an email from provape saying theyve shipped my provari mini.... gonna have to stop myself from constantly checking the tracking code lolz.

I have done some electrical work and I like the idea of rebuildables, I am looking at the Z atty pro, but it is a bit expensive right now since i just ordered my provari and am saving up to get my gf a pink one. Has anyone tried the Vision Eternity rba? Eventually I will probably get the Z atty pro, but for now the vision doesnt look bad.

Also, is anyone here going to VaperCon? We decided to go check it out since we live in alexandria, va, which is right near DC and only about an hour from richmond where its being held.

Wish I could go :(

With RBAs I have noticed that the higher quality ones function generally better. With the zen stuff there is a learning curve as the draw is different than cartos and Attys. the cobra is said to have a nice draw not to tight or airy. The ody/did/Penelope are all favorites of many.

Personally I won't know about the zap until it gets here but I do know its a quality unit with great potential if you fancy that type of juice feeder.

I will let you know what I think once I get mine mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread