A couple of questions & a kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
1st, the kudos. Super fast shipping once again & thanks for the wintergreen to try. I have been debating on giving it a shot. Dripped it on my 401 & I like it! Gonna have to cut it in half, can't handle 24mg. I hope I don't lose the flavor. Next order I'm going to get some 0mg, so I may store the rest til then.

Questions:
When will the 1AA boxes be back in stock?
and...
Would you consider selling some connectors with a couple of wires pre-soldered on? These KR808 battery connectors are giving me a fit. I tried taking the center out & soldering a wire to it, but haven't been successful in getting the darn thing back in right.8-o I finally soldered a nut from the RCA plug I was using to the bottom of the 808 connector & screwing it down so the center pin made contact.. It works, but is far from pleasing to the eye... It would be worth some extra $$$'s to me to have some with wires already soldered on.:D I like using these because I can vape my 808, 901, & 510(using your adapter) all on one mod.
Once again, thanks for the awesome service & also having some great tasting menthol!

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Questions:
When will the 1AA boxes be back in stock?
and...
Would you consider selling some connectors with a couple of wires pre-soldered on? These KR808 battery connectors are giving me a fit. I tried taking the center out & soldering a wire to it, but haven't been successful in getting the darn thing back in right.8-o I finally soldered a nut from the RCA plug I was using to the bottom of the 808 connector & screwing it down so the center pin made contact.. It works, but is far from pleasing to the eye... It would be worth some extra $$$'s to me to have some with wires already soldered on.:D I like using these because I can vape my 808, 901, & 510(using your adapter) all on one mod.
Once again, thanks for the awesome service & also having some great tasting menthol!

I was wondering why they stopped selling.. :-x Gonna have to run the inventory reports once in a whille I guess. I'll add some back in to inventory..

I think we'll be offering some connectors with wires attached soon. I like the solid wire that the other products use and have ordered some, just waiting for it to arrive. We'll probably do 4 inch leads on a few styles of connectors.

Gotta agree the 808/901 connectors are the bomb..

thanks for the kudos and heads up on the 1xAA boxes.

hoog

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
I was wondering why they stopped selling.. :-x
hoog

That is funny.:D Thanks for the laugh!
Looking forward to the 'wired' connectors. Any idea on the time frame on the boxes? I've already got a partial order ready, I'd like to get it all at once.

5cardstud - great tip. I already have a bunch of the regular connectors & am going to try that with one of them. I can put it in the vise that way. If you don't get the connector just right in the 'helping hands' they tend to shoot across the room when you bump them while soldering.:-x

indyxlt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2009
New England
Placed the order Thursday morning. Received the order Saturday. Right off the bat my schedule is all screwed up! I had planned on at least a long weekend for mod planning. Now I'm going right to building!

Free shipping over $25? Yeah, like my wife is not going to see right through that! She'll know something's up.

To top it all off, I must have appeared incompetent while I was ordering. Hoog threw in extra parts that he knew I would lose or break while building.

I can only figure one thing, hoog must have gotten government stimulus money and he's "spreading the wealth"!

Almost forgot; the little red flashlight is going to make a swell Valentine's Day gift for the wife!

Last edited:

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Got a 3 day turnaround on another order(from order placed to my door). Hoog, I don't know how you do it. The extras you throw in on occasion are always a welcome & greatly appreciated surprise. You're always a step ahead of me. You seem to know what I'm going to toast next...
I just noticed you've added some more new mod stuff. Should I just get my check direct deposited into your account?:) How about those new flashlights you were talking about in another thread? They looked kool, are you going to carry them?
Thanks & have a great one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread