The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

A Curved-shaped Box Mod - Think Vape Sailboat Baby

Discussion in 'Vapesourcing' started by Verashu, Sep 7, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Verashu

Verashu Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 25, 2015
    Hello everyone. Yesterday I introduced two RTAs and both of them perform well, I hope you'll like them. Today I bring you a new box mod from Think Vape called Sailboat Baby. As its name suggests, it is a portable and fashionable mod whose shape is curved.

[Introduction]
    Think Vape Sailboat Baby Mod is constructed of PC & Kirsite materials, the mod is lightweight. Powered by single 18650 battery (not included), the Sailboat Baby can fire up to 85W max output and supports high performing TC / VW / Bypass modes. One of the large sides, you will see a 0.96 inch OLED display with vertical vape indicators that include current battery charge level, current atomizer resistance, current voltage, power/temperature output, puff time, mode and more. Above the screen, there's a hidden fire button while two adjustment buttons at the bottom are meant to make navigating the menu an effortless process. 6 colors are available.
    [​IMG]
    [Parameters]
    Size: 45 x 30 x 93mm
    Material: Kirsite + PC
    Wattage range: 5W-85W
    Battery: 1 x 18650 Battery (not included)
    Screen: 0.96 inches OLED Screen
    Temperature range: 100℃-315℃/200℉-600℉
    Working modes: VW/VT(Ni/Ti/SS)/Bypass
    Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm
    Thread: 510 thread

[Features]
    1. Ergonomically design and comfortable handing feeling
    2. Single external 18650 battery with the 85W max output
    3. 0.96-inch OLED display
    4. Hidden fire button with convenient operation
    5. Broad resistance range
    6. High-performance VW/ TC / Bypass modes

Want to do some vaping with this new box mod? Then order from the vape online shop now:
    [Pre-order] Think Vape Sailboat Baby TC Box Mod 85W

You may also want to learn about these:
    smok x priv release date
    I Love Salts Strawberry Candy E-juice release date