Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Hello, fellow REOkin.

There have been some threads in the past, which are now closed, which featured pictures that REOnauts have posted of themselves, in an effort to put a face with the screen name. We have so many new REOfreaks in here that I feel it warrants a new thread.

Please feel free to post a picture of yourself in here so that we can all visualize who is posting when we read threads in here.

Here we go.....yours truly at a recent metal show. Now, it's your turn......
pic67.jpg

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Looking forward to this, I know the one in Nicoticket is still decently active. I'll play along with a few picture although seems a lot here seen me on YouTube so it's no surprise with the face behind the name haha. I'll put a few pictures though

Dad and I

Being terrified on a horse :p

My Reo helping me do tricks

Girlfriend and I when she came down in December.

Last picture, friend and I from college when she was on leave from the Army for a weekend. Seeing as how I just graduated, this is the one friend I can trust from there. This was the first time she heard or seen a Reo and she loves the Reo. I've been thinking about giving mine to her when she comes home.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
My first (and last) ever selfie, just for you jif :)

View attachment 482258
now anyone can take a selfie, but to take one while you're upside down takes real talent!!

great pics Danny! Nice to see one of your g/f too now splain that swirly fog please that was kewl

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
now anyone can take a selfie, but to take one while you're upside down takes real talent!!

great pics Danny! Nice to see one of your g/f too now splain that swirly fog please that was kewl

Thanks Debadoo, I have a few pictures with her, soon enough maybe I'll be moving up there and there will be more. Here is when I grew my hair out for her for when she came here

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Thanks for the pictures, guys. Keep em coming. I need to see a picture of Papa Lazarou. I can't recall seeing one of him yet. Being one of my favorite posters and all.......come on Papa.
He is one of my favs to my friend Papa is good people

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
Thanks for the pictures, guys. Keep em coming. I need to see a picture of Papa Lazarou. I can't recall seeing one of him yet. Being one of my favorite posters and all.......come on Papa.

I imagine him to look a bit like robert redford.... Perhaps with glasses?
jkvwbc.jpg

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
It's so cool seeing the faces of members I've been reading here for the past year. I want to see supertrunker cause I picture him looking like his avatar lol! Come on superT! :D

And here is my contribution, my vape selfie with vapor coming out one nostril lol!

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Rock on brother :) you look like a good friend of mine. I wonder if he vapes too? :vapor:

I'd post a pic but ya'll know what sloth looks like.
How about one with no hat and no sunglasses? he he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread