Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I had a 3,7 volt battery and I was wondering how I can produse more volts with it.

I found it:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will make a new "battery" that will goes in series with my 3,7 volt vbattery and it will:

protect the battery from quick discharge!!!!!!!

Max consumption will be at 1,5 ampere!!!!!!!

abruption current in case of a short cirquit!!!!!!!!

Current comes from 3,7 to more volts slowly, so liquid is not burning at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can adjust the volts from 3,7 to 9 volts (3.8, 3.9, 4, 4.1, 4.2...... 9)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its dimentions are exactly a cr123A battery!!! xaxa nice?

I met a man who make robots from Greek forum. I beleive that he is the best robotmaker in Greece with awards in other countries too.

ps......He has the same name as me.:lol::lol::lol::lol: More details later

Maybe I am the happiest man in the worls and I will make you happy too very soon.

I also have another "last "surprise for you.:D:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys, we are far away from all the others here and I promise you that we will go further. You my friends and me too, we will always have the best choices in e-cig world. :):):)

thanks for your support, you are all exellent people here. I really believe that GG people are polite, happy and real friends!! With people like you I cant stop inventing:):)

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Guys, we are far away from all the others here and I promise you that we will go further. You my friends and me too, we will always have the best choices in e-cig world. :):):)

thanks for your support, you are all exellent people here. I really believe that GG people are polite, happy and real friends!! With people like you I cant stop inventing:):)

Excellent, we don't know what you can still invent, but we know you are sure to think of many more innovations to keep us all very happy.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Dang! Went away for a couple of hours and you invent something new! Can't wait to see these, sounds very interesting. Will you be able to adapt the invention to the smaller batteries in the GG Slim or is this going to be GGT and GGTS only?

Thanks vt, how nice of you.!

Its for GGT and GGTS only vt for a simple reason: This system is like a cr123A battery, so it will not fit on Grant:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I want a GG Slim that will work on 6 volts. You are going to tell me that this is impossible then in about a week you will be showing us the video.

its impossible yes but who knows:D:D

But I can put 2 batteries inside the slim so it will work at 7,2 volt with my new attys but it will be big, so If I find a way to make this new "battery" I said before slimmer then yes it is possible. But I dont think that I can do it:):)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
its impossible yes but who knows:D:D

But I can put 2 batteries inside the slim so it will work at 7,2 volt with my new attys but it will be big, so If I find a way to make this new "battery" I said before slimmer then yes it is possible. But I dont think that I can do it:):)

I will watch for the vido next week. :):):)

lashmn

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
SW FL (Naples)
I want a GG Slim that will work on 6 volts. You are going to tell me that this is impossible then in about a week you will be showing us the video.

LOL, so true, Stormy. I would love to get inside this man's head for a couple of hours to see the wheels turning!!! The anticipation of what comes next keeps me coming back here 100 times a day. :) Of course, the great company here plays a big part, as well. As I mentioned before, this is such a wonderful group of people. :wub:

Lynn

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
LOL, so true, Stormy. I would love to get inside this man's head for a couple of hours to see the wheels turning!!! The anticipation of what comes next keeps me coming back here 100 times a day. :) Of course, the great company here plays a big part, as well. As I mentioned before, the is such a wonderful group of people. :wub:

Lynn

You are so right my friend. I am glad you joined us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread