Status
Not open for further replies.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
Good Morning ECF Members,
I have been away from ECF for a while now...a few weeks...seems like eternity...
have been rotating these 3 incredible devices as my ADVapes and feel no compulsion to purchase new toys or liquids at the moment...
the last shipment was juice by numbers 1, 2, 3, ben johnson's nebula and jameson's forbidden fruit all in 12mg...a great step-down for me from my usual 24. All three mods are powered by brand new aw's, charged on a nitecore, with 0.6ohm 400 mesh 28awg 3 wrap coils...
There is a prevalent feeling of sadness and uselessness that has come upon me upon visiting the forum this morning,
yet, once again I wanna give a shout out to all that have helped me learn how to wrap a good coil!
I hope when I return to this thread again, I will be again inspired to spend an entire paycheck on a brand new toy:( poldiac full satin 350 short did zen sidewinder winter camo le hybrid 350 poldiac uma 650 short .jpg

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
im not deprived....i mean everything vapes so good right now and im so glad i was able to make that jump down cuz i switched to 0.6ohm coils when i bought the poldiacs....i feel deprived of the compulsion to buy new toys right now....the last half a year was a never ending quest for a better and more efficient way to vape...and at the moment i am perfectly happy with the above mentioned set ups and juices....however that thirst, inspiration and the never ending "want" for new vaping object has disappeared...i have not posted in weeks....i am just comfortable...is that really possible...lol
this is meant to be a sarcastic and ironic thread...lol
i want inspiration for new set ups...i use genesis attys only, never got into drippers or silica rebuilding except for early days of vvn rebuilds,
PEOPLE SHARE YOUR SICK DRIPPERZ OR SOMETHING NEW!
PPLEASE

Jaseruckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Chicago Area
If you don't have anymore urges to get any mods right now, then that's a good thing. You'll get a chance to break even and just buy juices. I'm basically putting mods on hold at the moment also. I still get tempted by devices and will grab one if it's good and has a reasonable price. As of right now, I'm pretty much content. If your looking for a different juice delivery device. I would suggest silica based rba's. The Diver is a great rba that you can stick into a tank and have a worry free outing without having to make sure your mod is not always in a upright position. I used to take my genesis atty's out with me but ever since getting a terminator-c and a diver, I have basically just use my genesis atty's at home. I still think genny's are the best in delivering flavor and vapor but are not suitable for going out. I have tried dripping and liked it for some time but like genny's, you have to keep most of them upright. Their great using sub-ohms, great flavor and vapor but you end up burning through juice faster. That becomes a pita out in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread