ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
Florida
[h=3]
happyface.jpg
vape Dudes Peach Ice, US, 50/50 PG/VG[/h]
posted to VaporRater.com 05.17.2012
The smell coming off the Peach Ice can be a little deceiving. It smells extremely sweet and very peachy, a lot like opening up canned peaches packed in heavy syrup. The flavor on the other hand, is clean, cool and very natural. I do like a bit more of the icy cold menthol in fruit/ice mixes than this one delivers, but the peach flavor is superb. The flavor is more like the skin of the peach rather the sweet fleshy part, which helps deliver the tartness that a fruit liquid needs to keep from becoming a cloyingly sweet single note flavor. While it delivers a satisfactory throat hit, and the same superb vapor cloud that is practically a vape Dudes trademark, a little more peach in this one wouldn't hurt a bit, and a whole lot more of the icy menthol would bring it all together in both the throat hit and flavor department.

Accuracy of Flavor – 4/5
Flavor Density – 3/5
Throat Hit – 3/5
Vapor Production – 5/5

[h=3]
superhappyface.jpg
Vapure Watermelon Ice, US, 50/50 PG/VG[/h]posted to VaporRater.com 05.17.2012
This is one of my favorite fruit menthol mixes out there. True, it is produced in a large scale environment rather than each bottle being individually handcrafted to order, the flavor and quality don't seem to suffer a bit in this case. The menthol is crisp and cool and leaves your mouth icy cold. The watermelon side to this juice is somewhere between a natural watermelon flavor and a more candy-like flavor, and that seems to work very well with the icy menthol. The result is cold, fruity, and very satisfying with a very nice throat hit and good vapor production as well. It may be a just a little bit light on the watermelon flavor, but this juice has a permanent home in my rotation.

Accuracy of Flavor – 4/5
Flavor Density – 4/5
Throat Hit – 4/5
Vapor Production – 4/5

[h=3]
medium.jpg
Vape Dudes Cherry Ice, US, 50/50 PG/VG[/h]posted to VaporRater.com 05.17.2012
Let me start this one by saying just how much I really wanted to like the one, unfortunately, I just can't do it. The initial smell of the juice is not particularly off-putting, just a generic sweet fruity smell. But the taste is pure Sucrets. For those of you who may not be familiar, Sucrets is a brand of cough drop that has a distinctly odd cherry flavor and strange cooling sensation. Somehow, for reasons unknown, the Vape Dudes have managed to simulate the experience in full. The end result is a flavor that fails to reproduce any cherry flavor that I would find enjoyable, be it a natural or candy-like cherry. If cherry cough drops, and particularly Sucrets, are your thing, you may really enjoy this one. It's got a fair amount of menthol, a decent throat hit, and great vapor production. For me however, it's just to hard to get over the medicine-like taste, particularly on the exhale.

Accuracy of Flavor – 1/5
Flavor Density – 3/5
Throat Hit – 3/5
Vapor Production – 5/5

These plus 51 additional review can be found at VaporRater.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread