Status
Not open for further replies.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
I bought a Leo Tank II kit used from a friend who didn't take to vaping. It's very similar to my Ego T except the battery is longer and it has more bling. And more vapor and more flavor, and less sucking wind than my Ego. Go figure. So, she had 5 prefilled tanks and as she was finishing them up she was throwing them in the trash. :mad: Now I have one empty and one full tank.

Can you refill the tanks like with the Ego? It would seem to work the same way, but I've destroyed many of those silicone endcaps; I have some spares but don't know if they are interchangeable. And, who is your supplier? Can you buy replacement tanks? I also have some tank cartomizers for my ego, could I buy an adapter to use those as well?

And finally, what's the working voltage on the battery? The manual says 3.7, but then, so does my Ego and it's MOSFET stops it at 3.2/3.4? I fried one ego battery using a 1.5 ohm cartomizer, I'd like to avoid frying this one if I could.

Thanks for any responses!:vapor:

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Update. I did find a very few vendors using the search function. Most items out of stock unless in some exotic color. Ordered some cartomizers and an atomizer with 5 empty tanks from Vapelite.

Still no news on the battery voltage. Also no ohms listed on the cartomizer, hope the battery I have will support this one.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Fabsta

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Jo'burg, South Africa
I think I read somewhere that the Leo batts run at 3.5v under load. I've never tested it myself. They have been handing Leo dual coils without any reported problems thus far. There are adapters available at whitestag vapor and vapingzone that will allow you to use 510 stuff. From personal experience with eGo-T attys I would stay away from the tank and use cartos instead.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
I noticed right away that the Leo tank is superior to my Ego T. The atomizer has not popped yet, for one thing! She used it about 3.5 tanks full and I'm still using it. The flavor and vapor production are still superior to a brand new EgoT. Waiting on the cartomizers to come in the mail. They may surprise me. Thanks for the info on the battery! Figured it wouldn't be true 3.7 working voltage. Live and learn. Saving up some money (ha!!) for an upgrade next year.

robblundberg

Moved On
Oct 12, 2011
Moline,IL
i have no experience with them quite yet, but if they hold anywhere close to the 4ml's they say they do, they should only need to be filled/topped off every few hours of heavy use. this isn't like a 1ml carto where you can kill half of it in an hour depending on how much you vape.

but like i said, that's just an educated guess, not personal experience. but if you can wait i'll let you know in a day or two for sure :)

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
To fill the cartomiser: screw it onto the battery and keep twisting. The black part pulls off. When it is off, remove the carto from the battery. Use a paperclip to pop off the rubber cover. Either drip down the sides (at least 80 drops I think) slowly, or put syringe down the side at various spots and at various depths and fill (maybe 3.5 ml). When full a drop or two will come out the bottom. Put the rubber cover back on and then the black mouthpiece partway back on. Blow out any excess liquid onto tissue. Wipe the threads. Screw the carto back onto the battery and twist the black part down until it is flush with the battery. You are now ready to vape for hours. :)
There is another filling method in one of the threads below, but it involves empty cartridge containers.... which you probably don't have....

If the carto is not powerful enough for you, try the dual coils. I like both.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
To fill the cartomiser: screw it onto the battery and keep twisting. The black part pulls off. When it is off, remove the carto from the battery. Use a paperclip to pop off the rubber cover. Either drip down the sides (at least 80 drops I think) slowly, or put syringe down the side at various spots and at various depths and fill (maybe 3.5 ml). When full a drop or two will come out the bottom. Put the rubber cover back on and then the black mouthpiece partway back on. Blow out any excess liquid onto tissue. Wipe the threads. Screw the carto back onto the battery and twist the black part down until it is flush with the battery. You are now ready to vape for hours. :)
There is another filling method in one of the threads below, but it involves empty cartridge containers.... which you probably don't have....

If the carto is not powerful enough for you, try the dual coils. I like both.

Thank you so much! I'm attempting this tonight, will report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread