a few questions for you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

airtractorbill1

Moved On
Dec 18, 2011
kuna idaho
I like dripping so i dewick my atty to do a dry burn but when i am at work i sometimes use some carts so i can change flavors when i get bored of one i use a soultions of 70%grain alch and 30%pg to fast clean when i am switching flavors but sometimes after useing the same flavor through a cart for a a few days at work my atty get dirty because i work in a coal pwer plant and the mines so i have to clean them i usually clean with industrial alchol and it has worked great tell i got the leo now every time i clean an atty(besides the dewicked ones) they die a day later.. so i was wondering if anybody out there a soution i cant seem to find one. i have had a dewicked atty go throu 10 plus cleanings or about 8 weeks befor it started to drop off.. so maybe i am not understanding something about these

thank for all the helps guys

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Whoof...working in a coal plant, I'd go with a cartomizer. You can fill them ahead of time, and when you're ready to change flavors, just pop the carto in! Sorry I can't be of more help, Airtractor....but in an environment like that, I'd wait until heading home to use an atomizer.

(You can get the Boge XL Cartos, in regular and LR at E-Cig Arsenal for $2.25 and $3.75 (LR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread