A Few Questions - Fresh cart making & juice cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have seen a few of Terraphon's vids in the review section, and was wondering where you can get the fresh batting (sp?) that is used to soak the juice. Also, is it necessary to clean out the cartridge, I would think it would, especially if changing flavors...if so, what do you use to do this?

Another is question also arose from one of these vids. When cutting the high level juices with PG, where do you get this (the PG), and what kind of process do you follow. I'm sure I could come up with something as far as the process go, but I'm a big believer in not reinventing the wheel. Besides, I still need to get my count up so that I can free myself from this section.

4myhealth

Mar 11, 2009
Colorado - USA
Hi Bandit,

I'm from Centennial, Colorado - hello almost neighbor! The batting I believe you can pick up from a hobby store, such as Hobby Lobby, Michael's, or maybe even Walmart.

The PG, I've read, can be purchased from a pharmacy. Call ahead because they may not sell it to the general public.

As far as storage, that one I don't know but would like to find out as well.

Hope this helps!

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Awesome, thanks!! This community is SO much better than the mmorpg boards I used to frequent.

Hey, 4myhealth, you are probably the closest person to me that also vapes. It simply amazes me how unaware the general public is of the e-cig movement. What's worse is that a company like Smoking Everywhere are the first ones that are attempting to spread the word.

BrenYngOne

Mar 4, 2009
S Florida
Ive got two toddlers in the house, so need to be extra carefull on having e cigg paraphanalia around , I found a great box at Target made by caboodles with a key locking mechanism, holds all my e cigg stuff, comes in great color designs as well, or just plain black or metal finish too. I live in Fl, i think the juice would be fine in the AC. - Cant post the link I dont have permission yet...

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks, Kate! I just found a local store that I can buy the USP grade for $18 a gallon. I'm glad there are some perks for living in the countryside of Colorado :D

BTW, just to be a little more clear about the liquid cutting. I was more angling about what kind of preparation materials that are used. Like lab equipment, just bowls with a whisk, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread