A few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jHankg

Nov 24, 2009
Summerfield, NC
I started using my Joyce 510 starter kit that I received this weekend and have really enjoyed it. I am now looking into buying some more flavors as well as another ecig and was hoping to get some suggestions. I am hoping to find a good mix of new flavors that can be ordered together. I was also hoping to find something a little bigger than the 510 that still provides a lot of vapor that I could use at the house. Any suggestions on where to find these and what I should try would be greatly appreciated!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I started using my Joyce 510 starter kit that I received this weekend and have really enjoyed it. I am now looking into buying some more flavors as well as another ecig and was hoping to get some suggestions. I am hoping to find a good mix of new flavors that can be ordered together. I was also hoping to find something a little bigger than the 510 that still provides a lot of vapor that I could use at the house. Any suggestions on where to find these and what I should try would be greatly appreciated!

As far as the flavors go, tastes are so subjective that it would really be hard to answer that one without a few more hints of what flavors you like in other foods. There have been a few 'polls' of flavors done here and RY4 or ruyan#4 - while people usually love it or hate it, is still one of the most popular flavors. Here's my take on some of the more common flavors:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...lavour-recommendations-please.html#post700068

And the best way to find out what you might like is to try some samplers from various vendors:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-try-lot-flavors-minimal-cost.html#post796633

As for the 510. If you want to stay with the 510 but want more battery life and more vapor, a usual first step is to try the 'mega' batteries. The regular 510 manual battery has a 150mAh rating while the mega is 280mAh (milliwatt hours) And the megas last about 2x of the regulars. The next step would be to move to a mod and since you say it would be 'at home' - then I'd highly recommend a mod - since this 'ask the expert' is new and I'm not sure whether we can/or should link to a specific model, I'll just let you search that on the forums. I'll say this, almost any mod can use the 510 atomizer and the only difference, usually is with the size of the battery. In the case of the a mod I have, it is a 900mAh battery so doing the math you can see, depending on your use of course, it would last 3x+ times that of the mega battery.

If you wanted to try another model of ecig then I'd have to have a bit more data to suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread