A Few Tips About Using a Tank Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace5High

Feb 13, 2012
Manhattan, New York
Hey guys. It's been a while since I've been on here and I figured that I'll pass on some of the firsthand knowledge about tank attys that I've learned since I started using one. Here are a few tips to read before buying or using a tank atty. Just for the record, I am currently using a Bloog 510 tank atomizer setup. It is NOT a VV or a VW, but this information applies to devices of that type as well.

-Always unscrew the tank from the battery when not using your vape pen. Don't leave it assembled or juice may leak onto/into the battery.

-After unscrewing the device, wipe dry the top of the battery as well as the bottom of the tank. This also helps to prevent the juice from getting into the battery and subsequently shorting it out or worse. You may want to carry q-tips with you for this.

-Don't over-tighten any of the parts that screw together. This can cause everything from fluid leaking into your mouth to the device breaking altogether.

-Turn the battery completely OFF before attaching it to the charger. (I don't remember exactly how this helps, but it does.)

-Don't buy any tank that has both a top and bottom that unscrew. In my experience, a screw-in mouthpiece is nothing but an extra hassle and another spot where juice can leak out. The Bloog tank I use only unscrews on the bottom to fill it or change the atomizer, which is all it needs to have.

-Finally, if you feel juice leaking into your mouth, stop using the vape pen immediately and check to see what's wrong with it and what is causing it to do that. When in doubt, always ask me or someone else with experience on this for help. Even calling the vape shop or manufacturer you bought it from can help in this type of situation.

Alright everyone, that's my 2 cents for today. I hope everyone is happily vaping away and also I hope everyone on the east coast of the U.S. is safe during the absolutely horrible snow storm we are currently having. Let me know what other tips or thoughts you guys may have on this subject. Cheers! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread