• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A few words of thanks for a great event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Yesterday was the first, of what I hope will be many, PA Vapors Vape Fest? Vape In? Vape Meet? Whatever the term is I just want to say that my brother and I had a great time. We met some truly wonderful people and tried some A1 products.

I especially want to thank Jeff for taking the time to put this all together. It was a great location and you did an outstanding job bringing it all together!! :thumbs:It was a pleasure to meet you.

I also want to thank all the vendors who participated and donated prizes. You guys are great.

I particularly want to thank Rob from Good Prophets. You did what I have been trying to do for 2 months - you got my brother to start vaping - and hopefully stop smoking. I also want to thank you for the free samples and the great deals on accessories. The EGO attys are awesome and I haven’t been able to stop vaping that darn pillow mint. That stuff is incredible (the Tiramisu is good too). It was a pleasure meeting you and your fiancé. You are a class act and you made not only a new friend but a steady customer from here on out.

I want to thank Aaron. For those of you who didn’t make it, Aaron won multiple door prizes however he kept giving them back so everyone had a chance to take home a prize. When he found out that I hadn’t won anything he actually gave me an EGO kit that he had won. Thank you Aaron for the EGO (I actually traded it to my brother for the hello16 kit he won so lets not tell him I got the better of that deal). Also thank you for letting me try out your Reo and your juices. You are a genuinely nice guy.

Brandi AKA Redgirl. First of all I just have to say that you light up a room like a ray of spring sunshine after a cold dark winter.:wub: Thanks for the cinnamon pear juice you made me - it was excellent. I’m sorry I had to leave so early and didn’t get the chance to hang out and try your DIY flavors and stuff, but it gives me something to look forward to for the next meet. I meant to give you the leftover bottle of Swedish fish and the LR atty I had (dripping is just not for me) but I forgot – sorry. If you would like them pm me your address and I’ll send you them.

Thanks again to everyone for a great time. Lets do it again real soon.
:toast:

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Oh thanks, how nice! I know, there was so much I wanted to try and stuff, just a lot going on! And if you still wanted to try the mint choco chip I can send you some, too.

I had a blast and wish we could all get together more often.

And yeah, props to Jturse for putting this all together. Outsanding job! And have fun in Jamaica!

All the vendors who contributed were greatly appreciated. Thanks to Rob and Shawn. Free beer FTW!

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Yeah ditto on being a new goodprophets customer. I can't put down my cinna-bun samples, and the vanilla and vg tab are excellent. I will definitely look forward to the next meetup. Thanks again to all for the juice, equipment and conversation!

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Good Prophets is great to deal with - free shipping on $30.00 orders plus they are only about an hour away so I always get my stuff the next day. They are also the only place I know that gives a warranty on atomizers.
I'm ordering more of that damn pillow mint right now - I already sucked down the 3 sample bottles I got from the meet. :vapor::vapor:Stuff is addictive - so is the Tiramisu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread