Status
Not open for further replies.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
It has come to my attention that some of you have experienced less than optimal performance from some of the KR808 cartomizers when used with certain batteries. After reviewing customer feedback and researching the specifics of each of these reports a few conclusions were made that I would like to pass along.
Analog Alternative stocks cartomizers from two different suppliers that are compatible with the KR808D-1. We carry standard KR808D-1 cartomizers from Kanger who is also manufacturer the batteries and starter kits that we sell on the site. In addition to the Kanger cartomizers, we also carry Bogetech cartomizers that feature DeKang liquid. All Bogetech/DeKang cartomizers are listed with "DeKang" in the title of the product. The Bogetech empty cartomizers are listed as "soft tip" on the website.
If you are wondering which cartomizers you have the Kanger cartomizers come to you in foil wrapped blister packs contained inside black boxes. The Bogetech/DeKang cartomizers arrive individually wrapped inside white boxes. Most of you have purchased both brands at various times from the website. Some of you made this decision based solely on flavor selection as we often do not stock all flavors and strengths in both brands.
You may be using these cartomizers with batteries that you purchased from Analog Alternative or with batteries from other suppliers. The original Kanger batteries featured a large 1.2mm hole in the center of the battery. These batteries worked equally well with both the Kanger and Bogetech/DeKang cartomizers. Kanger has featured a smaller diameter in all of there recent shipments. These smaller batteries work great with the newly designed horizontal coil cartomizers that Kanger has developed, but not so great with the Bogetech/DeKang cartomizers. It is this combination of newer style battery (or non-Kanger battery from third party supplier) with the Bogetech/DeKang cartomizer that seems to be lacking in performance.
With this combination you may have experienced less vapor production than you are used to in addition to increased popping sounds made by the cartomizer and a stronger than normal draw required to take a drag.
If you are using current Kanger batteries from Analog Alternative, the new horizontal coil cartomizers from Kanger are producing more vapor and throat hit than any prior combination for the KR808D-1 series. If you have quite a few Bogetech/DeKang cartomizers that aren’t performing as you like, the Kanger Manual Batteries still feature the larger diameter hole that performs well with these cartomizers, or you will have increased performance using the Bogetech manufactured batteries that are available in the Basic Starter Kit that is available on our website.
If anyone has experience problems with any of these cartomizers I urge you to tell me about it. I would like to extend a special discount coupon to anyone that would like to give any of these new combinations a try. Please email me with your info and I will create a coupon for a special discount on the new equipment.

I thank you for you patronage.

Mike
Analog Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread