A flavor with coffee reccomendation please

Status
Not open for further replies.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Ok, so I've been able to kick the urge with my lightweight brew of decaf coffee during the week but on weekends I drink regular with Mrs. States who brews a good strong Columbian. During the week I'm on the go and drink it in a travel mug. On weekends I sit at the dining room table and enjoy the tastey java while chatting with the Mrs. I want to smoke at those times.

I drink it with a hint of sugar. So it's a strong bitter type of diner coffee flavor. I vape with fruity stuff and the combo just doesn't play nice together. I am looking for ideas in a vape from my favorite pod that would blend nicely and provide a bitter type taste. See, as folks know bitter coffee and cigarettes are a lethal combo of flavors, but my favorite NET's just don't satisfy like a cigarette.

I don't think pastry's would be much more satisfying than fruits. I'm thinking perhaps licorice, or coffee flavors?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thank you.

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
I only really have experience with salt nic juices recently. But as far as those go beard salts sweet tobaccoccino and propaganda cookie butter are two that come to mind. Im not much of a coffee drinker, but when I do drink coffee they seem to pair well with it. Cookie butter has become a new favorite for me, it tastes exactly like an oatmeal raisen cookie.

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I don’t know about any coffee specific flavors but have a few that may work well for you. Cloudy crystals-tobacco creme tastes nice and could be what your looking for. Charlie Noble pistachio ry4 is another that tastes good and may work for you. The cloudy crystals seems closest to what your looking for with the pistachio ry4 just being a good flavor that if you like pistachios or nuts may pair nicely. Best of luck to you, I hope you find something that works for you.

Reactions: smacuser

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
If your willing to diy your own juice that opens up a whole world of possibilities. I don’t make any coffee juices but there is many different coffee flavorings you could use and being able to control everything means you could dial in a juice to your exact preference. It would also save you a bundle in the long run. It costs a bit to get started but after you find what you like it’s so much cheaper then ready made juices. Some people don’t want to bother doing it which I can understand but I figured I’d mention it in case your open to the idea. It isn’t very difficult and you control everything which is nice and there’s plenty of recipes online. Just thought it was worth mentioning, good luck in whatever route you choose.

Reactions: CagedSpam

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Being fairly new to vaping I'm still learning what floats my boat flavor-wise. Once I figure that out I'm definitely open to the DIY juice idea.

I sampled like mad at vapes shops going in. I learned quick what I don't like. So dialing and tweaking some stuff I did like has me close to wanting to brew my own.

This morning it dawned on me why I smoke with regular coffee. Try as I may with stuff I like to vape all day, flavors just don't match up with coffee kinda like orange juice and toothpaste don't.

I figured ECF'rs could help so I started this thread. Once my coffee is gone I swap to flavored juices and liquids that match my all day vape flavors well.

Heck I've even dialed in my last minute before entering the office flavor (mint), so I look to find something that tells my brain "this or that would go better with coffee than that stupid cigarette would"....

Reactions: madstabber

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
My favorite coffee lately is: The Creator of Flavor- Donut Cappuccino (really good semi sweet but still dark brew ish. But not too bitter. Just note that it's 70VG, which might not play well with your pod, depending on the one. It's also really cheap at places like eliquid direct. Not sure if this will fit the bill, as it sounds like you need a bit more kick. But it's tasty.

I think I've seen a tobacco/coffee one out there. I can't think of where though. I'll circle back to this if I run into it again. Might be worth looking for.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Going to try something this weekend called 'bambozzled'. A leggo of my eggo flavor with a hint of honey. The proprietor said it will mix well with a blueberry I'm already using during the day. Did some after dinner last night and nixed the dessert I'd figured on eating so...
We'll see.

Thanks for the ideas.

Liking the idea of those java's vapdivrr.

Reactions: drysprocket

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Try this its an adapted recipe from elr. Its very sweet but a lovely coffee vape in my pulse X.
Butterscotch (FA) 6.00
Coffee, Espresso (Dark Bean, Caffe) (FA) 1.00
Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA) 4.00
Graham Crust (FA) 3.00
Marshmallow (FA) 1.00
Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW) 2.00
You might want to adjust the sweetener :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread