A Global Challenge???

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. I am aware I am probably taking over the forum here but I recently posted this in another thread I was contributing to, and thought it maybe worthy of a life of its own???

"deception will only hurt the legitimate arguments that I hope are coming for the future of e-cigs... one thing I dont really want to see happening is the hey its happened to them it might happen to us mentality I think governments rely on this to isolate communities and steamroller them... this will become a GLOBAL problem I think , but yes it will happen piece by piece... I'd rather see people now coalesce and think about what they can do worldwide to ensure the future of vaping .... its simply numbers ... each country realistically only has a very small percentage of vapers, and has been ably demonstrated here , they will wreck businesses with 14 hours notice,make their own citizens outlaws with the same amount of notice --- NOW is the time for suppliers, consumers, distributors,retailers and customers to band together worldwide to perhaps lobby the manufacturers or our juices and equipment to get behind us , as we have them , and start putting into practice compliances and certification in the countries they sell to , to ensure the survival of their business and products, and to actually prove what we are doing can be done resposibly and safely and actually demonstrate that our choices are a valid and vastly improved avenue when compared to the tobacco industry??? "

Ihave thrown out the challenge , maybe you could just take the time to think about how you might be able to contribute, ... Thanks for indulging me , but I think this could be really important to all members of the forum everywhere.... we in Australia are a huge trading partner of China , if the requests above start flying in from across the globe re the above, we might actually be on the way to legitimising our vaping and not just slipping thru the cracks, hoping they wont notice.... sadly we are the first continent to go... will yours be next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread