a good flavour extract to recommand where easily available in most country

Status
Not open for further replies.

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
Bickford is NOT available in europe Fish, it is only available in united states.
We in europe are having the same trouble as you: hardly any or no good addresses to be found where we can get such good flavours. Maybe there is still that odd factory out there somewhere that does want to sell to the public; perhaps the flavours we are looking for are to be found in places where we aren't looking for them (like did anyone look through all those 'make your own alcohol-beverages'-shops? Or are there perhaps shops meant for chef-cooks of restaurants, or for top-of-the-bill baking-clubs, where we can buy also? Or other places we aren't thinking of?). Good hunting to all not in or next to US :)

Last edited:

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
Home baking shelves do have a very small amount of flavours that are PG-based, and I did buy them. They can be used; but are FAR inferior to Bickfords. Much weaker of taste; less pure; and though I haven't tested any I dare say less good for our atomizers, following the first two points. So usable; but very limited, and with possible countereffects as to atomizer-lifetime.

Fish, what you could do is: look into the law of your country. If there is a law that states that all products MUST have all ingredients in print on them, then you know the few you found without colouring being stated, áre in fact without colouring. Just an idea for a roundabout way of finding out what you need to know...

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Home baking shelves do have a very small amount of flavours that are PG-based, and I did buy them. They can be used; but are FAR inferior to Bickfords. Much weaker of taste; less pure; and though I haven't tested any I dare say less good for our atomizers, following the first two points. So usable; but very limited, and with possible countereffects as to atomizer-lifetime.

Fish, what you could do is: look into the law of your country. If there is a law that states that all products MUST have all ingredients in print on them, then you know the few you found without colouring being stated, áre in fact without colouring. Just an idea for a roundabout way of finding out what you need to know...
:confused: I curious is there any vit e or c extract and use to e smoke?

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008

actually my country supermarkets don;t have much varity .

only redman this brand

and stated PG and natural flavours THat all .
so I not sure is it safe for me and the atomiser

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
I curious is there any vit e or c extract and use to e smoke?
You allready found an answer to that elsewhere on the forum, I saw :)
actually my country supermarkets don;t have much varity .

only redman this brand

and stated PG and natural flavours THat all .
so I not sure is it safe for me and the atomiser
yep... and a way to get to know if that's all in those bottles, is what I suggested:
look into the law of your country. If there is a law that states that all products MUST have all ingredients in print on them, then you know the few you found without colouring being stated (so saying just PG and flavour), áre in fact without colouring. Just an idea for a roundabout way of finding out what you need to know...
Hope you get the info you need that way. :)

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
You allready found an answer to that elsewhere on the forum, I saw :)
yep... and a way to get to know if that's all in those bottles, is what I suggested:
Hope you get the info you need that way. :)
:oops: so it safe to test up?

the extract I mention ?cos only stated PG and natural flavours.

never stated colouring here

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
I don't know the law of your country. You should be able to find that out though... and if you can't find that on the web, you can always go to any shop-owner in your country; and ask him or her if all food and liquids (drink) needs to have all ingredients listed on the packaging by law, yes or no.
If it's no... then that bottle could have other ingredients. If it's yes... then the bottles saying just PG and flavour only have PG and flavour in them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread