Status
Not open for further replies.

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
I bought my Ody short mode when it first came out and until tonight, I never used it..lol.
I tried making it work when I first got it and when I failed I gave up. I bought various other
genesis type attys that use SS mesh and coils and loved them so I had decided I'd just sell my
"never used Ody" and move on. One big prob in selling it was I can't use classys due to being a
Supplier Assoc so I came over here and read and watched a couple of vids to see what I was doing
wrong (after all I can make SS wicks with coils w/o a prob)so surely I can do this.

I read ALL the helpful tips all you wonderful GG people gave others having probs with their
Odys and Penelopes and decided to use them and try one more time. I sat down and proceeded to
make one wonderful wick and coil and filled the tank with Voo's Broo and Wa La....my Ody works beautifully!!!!
It is putting out huge plumes of vapor and tastes wonderful. I just had to take time to thank each and every one of you who so generously helped in getting it working and to thank Imeo for making such
great GG products....I love my GGTS rev 2 and AVS AND UFS2 and now my Ody!!!! I'm now seriously
considering a Penelope....I think I need one..:laugh:

Thanks again everybody...:thumbs:...you guys rock!!!..:wub:

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Nice job, and great news that it's working.

I toyed with some genesis stuff, still do. I think you'll find the ody has many advantages over any genesis device you are using. Simple, never shorts, and doesn't leak at all. I like the genesis stuff. I love the ody as I can throw my pv in my pocket, car seat or lay it down on table and not worry about getting second hand juice all over my stuff. Hate it when I go to vape one of my genesis attys and some stuff goes squirting out of the air intake.

Get a Penelope don't even think about it. It's like the ody but different. Smaller diameter straw changes the vape considerably and it's nice to have the option of the two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread