A Heads up for EVOD and ProTank users:

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamThomas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
Derbyshire, UK
Just checked your location. i guess they do.
Have you ordered from there and how long does the shipping take usually ?
I can handle the wait as i have a ProTank coming in the mail. Comes with a spare which i can use in my evod or the ProTank depends which goes first and i got a handful of......stardusts lol..

Last edited:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Just checked your location. i guess they do.
Have you ordered from there and how long does the shipping take usually ?
I can handle the wait as i have a ProTank coming in the mail. Comes with a spare which i can use in my evod or the ProTank depends which goes first and i got a handful of......stardusts lol..

check out this thread adam.

All your questions will be answered. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/uk-forum/423393-anyone-here-used-fasttech.html

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I've received about 40 evod replacement heads from fasttech. They work just fine...and the pricing at US$0.90 is excellent. I vouch for these replacements. Now the heads that come in the evod kits (10 pack) left a lot to be desired. I noticed a big difference and definitely think they are sourced differently. About 90% of all of these Chinese products are manufactured in two or three plants in Shenzhen, China. This means that many so-called knockoffs are identical to the authentic branded products. On many consumable products, I cannot tell a difference between the knockoffs and the authentic gear. For all I know, they may be made in the same factory, at the same time, as the authentic gear. Wouldn't surprise me. The final thing about Fasttech which is a factor always is their worldwide free shipping. I've ordered I think 9 times now from Fasttech, receiving 7 packages. Timing was 8 days to 15 days, with an average of about 11 days (YMMV). Good Luck to you!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I don't know if it matters but the ones on Vapor-Z aren't Kanger brand. I authentic Kangers come in a black box. I know this because I got some once but they seem to work just fine.

Oh....s*** - is this 100% the case?

I bought a pack of Kanger evod heads which came in a white box and they were all unusable. If you are right, that means I was sold cloned ones....

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Cheers Chrissie, already ordered from FastTech though.
Also cheers Terry already ordered and found out myself i think the Int shipping is FREE which can take a month or pay $0.66 to speed it upto 10 days, went for the 10 day option hope they'll be good :)

Good call! I never even tried the 10 day option, I just presumed it would be expensive.

$0.66

whoops....

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I was just gonna post the same thing.
They have a huge inventory, real low prices.
You pay shipping, so it'll end up more than FastTech I think, but I ASKED them and they SWORE it was legitimately Kanger.
FastTech doesn't even SAY it's Kanger - and while a LOT of people are perfectly happy with the FastTech EVODs, I tried one and found it inferior (leaks and bad threads).
If I hadn't already sort of loaded up, AND just ordered my first mod, I'd probably buy a bunch of EVODs and heads from health cabin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread