• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A hello from a ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
Hey guys!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I know I haven't been around much, but that pesky thing called REAL LIFE has been keeping me occupied to a ridiculous extent. You know the drill, hassles at work, hassles at home...

I've been keeping tabs on the forum intermittently, but haven't had much to report - I'm a creature of habit, I guess, and since I found my sweet spot with the vape, I haven't felt much need to experiment or seek input. (DISCLOSURE: my sweet spot is an Ego, 510 carts from LiteCig, and Ms. T's Hazlenut juice - yum!)

I just wanted to say how much it pleases me that you all have taken the ball and run with it, so to speak. It does my heart good to see all the meets that have been happening, and hopefully bringing in new folks all the time. I've seen other forums become contentious and mean-spirited, but I guess us Pennsyltuckey folks are just plain NICE. Thank you all for participating and getting things off the ground. You're all fantastic.

I've become more of a lurker than a participator at this point, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still checking in, and I'm happy you've become so active in my absence. vape on, Pennsylvanians!

-Stephra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread