The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

A little advice on fast shipping

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by dannyd, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dannyd

dannyd Full Member

Sep 30, 2013
    hanover, p.a.
    Im still pretty new to this, but think for now I have settled on protanks with my ego c twists. Ill maybe experiment with some different batteries when bank account allows. So the last few days I have been scouring these forums for ejuice ideas. Im making a list of places and flavors to try such as Grizzl vapes, Alien visions, Alice in vapeland, Good life Vapor, etc. Thing is, im running out of juice quickly. Any ideas on places with decent stuff that will get to me quickly in south central pa? Or just any general suggestions on vendors, prices, finding coupon codes etc. Thanks

2. Halo shipped pretty fast. So does JohnSon Creek. You're best bet is to order as early as possible most companies ship same day. Also look at the bottom of the pages it usually tells you where they're located.

If you can drive look at B&M Stores go and support them :)

3. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Main Forum page - All the way down - Whole list of Forum supporting Venders:)

I do NOT recommend e-liquids often as I found out the hard way. People just do NOT have the same taste experiences.
    After many recommendations and hundreds spent, I have a cabinet full of Yuck and DIY most of what I vape.

4. Support your local B&M. That's what I do it I find I am low on juice.

5. Bill's Magic Vapor

Bill's Magic Vapor Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2013
    USA
    MyFreedomSmokes always gets stuff to me in two or three days and they're on the other side of the country from me. Consistently good service and a wide variety of juices. Also, try a local B&M. Juice bars are a great way to meet other vapers and find vapeable juices without a lot of expense, or time, or shipping costs. Of course, the ultimate is making your own juice (eventually for many), but then steeping takes time, as well. One of my ADV's requires five weeks of steeping and undergoes three flavor changes to get it like I want it, so in some cases, I have to make juice five weeks in advance. Takes some planning, and fortunately, I have several ADV's, so can miss some "deadlines" from time to time. I live in Vegas and we have over 30 different shops here including some national juice places, so I can always find juice in a jiffy if need be. Good luck on your JuiceQuest! Welcome to the Forum. Best to you!

6. innerHONOR

innerHONOR Full Member

Jul 25, 2013
    wilmington, nc
    Mt Bakers Vapor. Lightning fast

7. MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water We All Shine On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    As mentioned above Mt Baker has super fast shipping, but the juice may require steeping

also check this out, it might turn out You have a B&M near You Home - ECF E Cigarette Store Locator it also has an option to add stores if You know of one that is not listed

8. dannyd

dannyd Full Member

Sep 30, 2013
    hanover, p.a.
    Thanks guys. Would like to support the local shops but they are a bit salty. One of the reasons Im switching to vaping is to save money. At over 20 bucks for 30 ml my local safe smoke doesnt really fit my needs. Though I will buy my protanks there since the price isnt much different.

9. baghandler

baghandler Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago
  10. Jazzi Mike

Jazzi Mike Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Michigan
  11. webersp

webersp Full Member Verified Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Hamilton, OH
    DFWVapor has always gotten shipments to me very quickly and the juice is good quality. Can't say much in the way of taste because everybody is different, but it's good stuff.

12. dannyd

dannyd Full Member

Sep 30, 2013
    hanover, p.a.
    Thanks again guys. Just made my first order to mtbakervapors. Feeling excited!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.