A little black thing comes out of the head when I try to vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederik1337

Jul 30, 2017
Yesterday when vaping, this little black thing came out of the head and inside my mouth. I'm using a hangsen e cigratte and have never heard or seen this problem before.

So it dosen't taste good and I've tried to place it in the head again but it comes a bit up and it dosen't taste good atm.

https://i.imgur.com/L7iRSdq.jpg

(It's hard to see it, because I can't get it out but maybe you can help based on the text)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
You tried to put it back but the same thing happened? You said it tasted bad and you got it in your mouth when you inhaled? Is that about right?

Old coil, new coil, or any other vaping related piece of hardware, if a piece flies out into your mouth, wherever it came from is broken. Trying to fix it yourself in those circumstances is a really bad idea. I’m grateful it only tasted bad in your mouth and you didn’t inhale it into your lungs and choke. Really, small parts are never meant to be inhaled. Ever. Regardless of age.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes I guess it's assumed it was dark cotton or SOMETHING but I couldn't really tell honestly, what was going on in that pic (other than you like vinyl?) For all I know it's a chunk of driptip or an O-ring or SOMETHING.

I suppose if the above advice worked out, like, great? If it did not, I'd suggest heading to a vape shop emporium (if you have one near you) or an experienced friend to help you, if that's at all possible? I can't imagine "gunk" from my coil shooting into my mouth from it being burnt and it being solid enough to "try" to replace..... but heaven only knows....

Please let us know what actually happened once you figure it out? I'm not saying it's NOT from your coil, but I also am saying it could be something else I THINK????

Good luck though.

Anna

Frederik1337

Jul 30, 2017
Sorry for the late heads up.

It was a little thing that was supposed to sit inside the head (Where you vape from) that got loosen up. Luckily I had an old e cig that was the same, so I just took the old head and put it on the one I uses.

Problem has been solved, no bad taste and it's not loose. Guess it can loosen up, if you vape too hard on it.

As always, thanks for the help! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread