Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisromano590

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2012
blackwood nj
hello all. i am looking to get into a new device weather vv or vw. i have a lavatube chrome and a bunch of twists and spinners. i am looking for a device that is compact in size that takes like an 18350 or 18490, a little smaller than the lavatube. i know about the provari mini and is on my list of choices but i want to know what else is out there before i spend a couple hundred bucks. i have heard alot about vw and understand it is an awsome way to vape but the provari is so sharp. any info would help. thanks everyone for your input.

robtest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2012
atlanta, ga metro area
If you can wait, the new lavatubes from volcano should be coming soon. They should come in a mini 18350 configuration. Its going to be a properly tuned pwm device, unlike the current crop of cheaper VV devices.

I was wondering what Volcano was up to... I noticed their current lavatube is on the clearance rack... :p

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
yeah, i love my provari.
I still have a gen 1 lavatube that i use every day as well. I'm impressed with volcano, as soon as they received the new lavatube and realized it was tuned poorly, to volt average, they shipped them all back and had the factory rework the entire allotment. Kudos to them for insisting on a quality product and not trying to shovel poorly tuned crap on us like everybody else is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread