A little off-topic but so easy to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
a little off-topic but a request for anybody with an fb account - this is for the parrot rescue i'm involved with. all it takes is a "like'' from you on the Lafeber FB page and Phoenix Landing will receive $1 in free food.

If you would like to help, please "Like" their page (Lafeber Nutri-Berries | Facebook).

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
a little off-topic but a request for anybody with an fb account - this is for the parrot rescue i'm involved with. all it takes is a "like'' from you on the Lafeber FB page and Phoenix Landing will receive $1 in free food.

If you would like to help, please "Like" their page (Lafeber Nutri-Berries | Facebook).

I support them too, Tib :) Headed there with my like now.

Yay! Looks like they are up to $114

Last edited:

snarkypaws

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2010
USA

As an animal lover and someone who owed you a favor, this was a no-brainer. Thanks for the heads up on this.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread