A little story followed by some show & tell =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Many of you know me even though I don't post as often as I used to... Anyways for those who don't my name is ßrąd

Almost 2 years ago, I discovered e-cigs and bought a standard kit. It worked to get me off the stinkys, but was such a hassle. Constant refilling of carts and cartos along with the need for 4 or more batteries to swap out continually to just make it through the day (I vape A LOT... about 12-15ml a day). So I started to research into mods... I looked at them ALL and came to the conclusion that the GGTS along with an AVS (at that time) was the best looking , performing and most innovative piece of hardware available. My work was VERY slow and funds were short, but I decided to pull the trigger and foot the bill for it. I was enthralled! This was the best thing since sliced bread! Imeo is one of the most ingenious men I've ever had the pleasure of knowing (and I thank him for all he does and creates) I had become addicted to his works of functioning art. Every new thing he came out with I had to have and every new thing he came out with was just over the top and blew away the last simply amazing. All of this gave me inspiration as I was sitting around falling further behind on my bills I thought to myself... Well I can not come up with the amazing things that Imeo does but I do have a talent and am an artist of a different kind... a Wood Artist. So I got a hair brain idea and said I'm going to create my own functioning art and make wood mods. Before I even went ahead with the idea, I first consulted Imeo and ran my plan by him and asked if I were to start making my own devices if it would be alright to continue to post in his forum. He was very kind and encouraging of my whole plan and graciously told me sure. So began my journey into mod building and came out with my "GRIP" mod which has progressed quite a bit in the past year. I'm still not caught up with my bills, but I've been slowly making headway to catching up.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU IMEO for your great products and very kind nature. You've inspired me and helped me to be where I am today!

With that being said... I'd like to come to the show and tell part. This is what can become of two great artistic talents in completely different fields.

A variable voltage mod (to fine tune and match the coil spun in my Odysseus and keep a consistant vape) coupled with an LED voltage display in an ergonomic, comfortable and beautiful package :)

Maple burl frame with Afzelia Burl panels and inset Odyseuss (short mode)
100_1409.jpg

100_1406.jpg

100_1405.jpg

Size comparison to GGTS with 18650 and 510 atty
100_1408.jpg

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Outstanding Brad just outstanding. This is why I think the Ody put Imeo in a completely new light. Before, the Iatty and UFS were GGTS based machines but the new Ody is in a "Universal" category that can be used with other battery devices. I for one can never go back to cartos and Chinese attys due to the flavor and control the Ody gives me.

Nice job Brad

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Well, I wanted him to make one for me -- and now that I see iy I wish this one was mine!!! :thumbs: Damn, buddy, it looks even better than I thought it would, the other box-makers would love to be half as skilled as you......
BowDownBeforeYou.gif
BowDownBeforeYou.gif
BowDownBeforeYou.gif

I've got to get off my .... and in the pickup and come see you........ :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread